8 FRUITS THAT CAN NOT BE MISSING IN YOUR NATURAL JUICES
All fruits contain beneficial substances, but here we highlight those that are often used in zumotherapy . Choose according to your tastes and seasonality and know Which Fruits Are Best For Juicing?
It is the queen of juices , for its sweetness and pectin content, which regulates constipation and diarrhea, and reduces cholesterol and triglycerides. It contains antibiotic floretin and quercetin, which could prevent lung cancer.
Its anthocyanins, flavanols, coenzymes and cinnamates are beneficial for the cardiovascular system . All these compounds prevent the oxidation of low density lipoproteins of cholesterol (reduce their harmfulness).
It is rich in vitamins of group B and C, citric and malic acids, magnesium, iron and sulfur. Due to the content of bromelain, which degrades proteins, it is indicated after copious meals and in conditions of the liver or pancreas .
It is one of the richest fruits in provitamin A and therefore has been used in skin conditions and to prevent macular degeneration of the retina. It also reduces cholesterol. Its magnificent flavor combines with any ingredient.
He is a champion in vitamin C and also in actinidaine, an enzyme that improves the digestion of proteins similar to papaya papain. Its antioxidants prevent degenerative diseases and cancer.
Excellent in the morning , pleasant and rich in hesperidin and vitamin C. It stimulates the immune system, protects blood vessels and prevents cancer. People with gallbladder deficit can digest it poorly.
It is very effective against deficiencies of the venous system . Recommended in arthritis, gastrointestinal, renal and urinary conditions. It improves visual acuity and prevents macular degeneration. Diabetics can drink the juice.
The best fruits and vegetables for your juices!
It is important to know the Which Fruits Are Best For Juicing?.
With your horizontal or vertical juice extractor , you have the opportunity to prepare any fresh and tasty natural juice. You can even make your own compositions with the fruits and vegetables of your choice . But can all fruits and vegetables be processed into juice? Are there any tips for selecting the best? All the answers are here.
Why choose the best fruits and vegetables for our juices?
We all know that eating fruits and vegetables is very beneficial for health, but drinking them is even better. Indeed, natural juices are great ways to revitalize our body . And it is therefore in force to insist on the quality and freshness of fruits and vegetables for various reasons:
Quality nutrients: Which Fruits Are Best For Juicing?
With fresh fruits and vegetables, your natural juices will be more likely to contain all the nutrients your body will need (vitamins, sugars, minerals, enzymes, etc.). Drinking juices made from fresh fruits and vegetables then compensates for excess acidity.
A detox effect: Which Fruits Are Best For Juicing?
The fresher the vegetable, the more its juice fulfills its detoxifying role . Spinach or cucumbers of the first freshness are, for example, ingredients of ultimate juice. They rid you of all the toxins in your body while providing essential nutrients.
How to choose the best fruits and vegetables for your juices?
To make good natural juices, it is necessary to find quality fruits and vegetables. But choosing these ingredients is not at all easy, because there are several things to take into account:
- Organic origin : if non-organic fruits and vegetables contain chemical residues, they do not have enough nutrients. To ensure that the juice is beneficial for your health, its component must be completely organic and have not been the subject of any treatment.
- Freshness : testing the freshness of the fruit and vegetable is done as soon as it is purchased. If this cannot be verified with the naked eye, touching them can very well confirm this condition.
- Season : It is necessary to be well informed about seasonal fruits and vegetables. For example, you should favor cabbage in winter and cucumber in summer.
What fruits and vegetables to favor for our juicy preparations
- It is true that almost all fruits and vegetables are good when processed in a liquid state. If some are appreciated for their taste, others are advised for their nutritional benefits. But to go so far as to say that one fruit or vegetable is better than another is not very reasonable. Each of Mother Nature’s products has specificities and quality depending on its color:
- White fruits and vegetables : as a juice, these foods act on the immune system. We can cite: onions, garlic, cauliflowers, bananas, coconuts, etc.
- Green fruits and vegetables : the juices from these foods are rich in magnesium, potassium, calcium and fiber. These are mainly spinach, broccoli, cucumbers, apples, avocados, etc.
- Yellow or orange fruits and vegetables : these juices are excellent anti-inflammatories and great carriers of vitamins. Besides carrots and peppers, there are also oranges, persimmons, papayas, etc.
- Red or pink fruits and vegetables : the juices produced with these foods are good remedies for heart disease and cancer. We can cite tomatoes, strawberries, guavas, beets, etc.