Did you know that beet tops contain 7 times more calcium than the root? 192 times times more Vitamin A?
Rich in magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, vitamin K. Nothing but very good for us, especially when we know that this calcium is very assimilable and that nature doing things very well, the vitamin K present in the fading, helps in fixing calcium. Good for osteoporosis. Here I am writing most healthy and popular Beet Greens Smoothie recipes for You .
1: Green Smoothie With Beet Leaves
- 2 Bananas
- 1/2 Pineapple
- 12 almonds soaked overnight
- 4 Beet Toppers
- 2 tsp. Agave Syrup
- 2 cups of Spring Water
- Soak the almonds for at least 4 hours, if not before going to bed. That way they will be ready for the morning.
- Start by liquefying the 1/2 Banana with part of the Water using your Blender .
- Slowly add the rest of the ingredients as you go, to liquefy them well.
- The ideal is to make the Smoothies using the Vitamix , but before having one I worked very well with my blender!
- Gradually add the rest of the ingredients to make them liquid.
2: Detox Beetroot, Cucumber, And Lemon Juice
This fresh fruit juice cleanses the body, helping it to remove accumulated toxins. It is also a great source of minerals
for 1 glass of juice
- A small cooked or raw beet and its tops
- 2 carrots
- Half a cucumber
- The juice of a small lemon
- A small piece of fresh ginger, about a centimeter
- 1 half glass of water
- Some ice cubes
- Peel, wash and cut the beetroot and its tops, do the same with the half-cucumber
- Peel the carrots, wash them and cut them into pieces
- Peel the piece of fresh ginger and cut it finely
- Extract the lemon juice
- Put all the ingredients in a blender or centrifuge and start the appliance
- Add a little water if the consistency seems too thick.
- Add a few ice cubes before serving
3. Beet, Orange And Carrot Juice
This recipe is known to many … But do you know the real benefits of this juice? Orange is rich in vitamin C, which helps in the absorption of iron present in beets. Carrots contain beta carotene, an antioxidant that helps protect the body’s cells.
- 2 oranges
- Half beet
- 1 carrot
- Half glass with water
- Beat everything in a blender
4. Beet Greens Smoothie With Lemon
- 1 beet, peeled and cut into pieces;
- 1 peeled lemon, without seeds or white filaments;
- Honey to taste;
- 1 and 1/2 cup of water.
Beat all the ingredients in a blender until the juice is homogeneous. Add honey to taste, ice cubes and uncooked baby.
5. Beet Juice With Orange
- 1 small beet, peeled and sliced;
- 1/2 cup of plain yogurt (without sugar);
- 1 orange juice;
- 100 ml of ice water.
Beat all the ingredients in the blender until it is homogeneous. The texture is creamy. Serve immediately. If you wish, sweeten with honey. There is no need to strain.
6. Beet Juice With Blueberries And Flax Seeds
- 2 tablespoons raw beets, grated;
- 50 ml of orange juice;
- 150 ml of coconut water ;
- 1 tablespoon of pomegranate seeds;
- 1 tablespoon of blueberries;
- 1 tablespoon golden flax seeds .
Beat all the ingredients in a blender until it is homogeneous. Uncooked baby, accompanied by ice cubes. If necessary, add some honey.
7. Beet And Apple Juice
- 200 ml of water;
- 1 small unpeeled beet;
- 1 apple with peel;
- The juice of 1 lemon;
- 1 tablespoon of flax seed flour ;
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
Wash the beet and lemon and cut them into pieces. Crush all the ingredients in it and use a sieve or strainer to separate the juice from the solid part, finally use the blender to whisk the liquid again. Add ice and serve Beet Greens Smoothie immediately.
8. Beet, Apple And Carrot Juice
- 2 medium boiled beets;
- 1 green apple;
- 2 carrots;
- 1/2 lemon juice ;
- 1/2 cup of water
Cook the beets until they are slightly soft, let them cool and peel them. Wash the green apple, discard the seeds but keep the skin, because it is rich in pectin, a substance that fights against fat. Peel the carrots and cut into small squares. Enter all ingredients (except lemon juice) in the blender with water and mix until homogeneous. Add the lemon juice, mix well and serve immediately. Sweeten with honey if you wish.
9. Beet Juice With Watermelon
- 1 small raw beet;
- 1/2 large slice of watermelon;
- 1 piece of ginger;
- Honey to taste;
- 300 ml of water;
- 4 ice cubes
Beat all ingredients in a blender, including ice (if your blender supports it). Serve immediately and without strain. Honey is optional because watermelon already has a sweet taste.
10. Carrot Beet Juice
- 1 medium carrot without skin, chopped;
- 1/2 sliced beet without skin;
- 1/2 bottle of cold mineral water.
Beat all the ingredients in a blender until you have a homogeneous juice. Add ice cubes and uncooked baby. If you wish, sweeten with honey.