To make the perfect Shake or Smoothie, we always recommend having a good Smoothie Maker, since they are appliances specifically designed for it, and that way you will get the best result.
Even so, if you are just starting in the world of Smoothies, and you have a Thermomix, it can also be a good alternative, thanks to the many possibilities it offers us, we can prepare this Smoothie Thermomix Smoothie recipe for without much difficulty.
In addition, we can use any Thermomix model such as the TM21, TM31, TM5, or the new TM6. This Thermomix Smoothie recipe is just one example of the different preparations you can make.
If you like them, don’t hesitate to try other recipes on our blogs, such as the Mango Smoothie, the Kiwi Smoothie, or the Fruit Smoothie.
The recipe that we propose is very simple and fast, you just have to put all the ingredients in the blender glass and mix for 20-30 seconds, and you will have a breakfast or snack ready in less than 1 minute! If you are also in a hurry, you can put it in a bottle to go and drink it on the way to work.
Thermomix Smoothie Recipe
In this case, we have decided to propose a Red Fruit Smoothie , since they are delicious, they are very healthy and they look phenomenal.
In addition, the other recipes on our website are fully compatible with this Thermomix Smoothie Shake recipe, you just have to apply the same steps and you will have them ready in just a few minutes! We recommend you read: If you don’t have blueberries or raspberries at home, but you do have strawberries, we encourage you to try the Strawberry smoothie recipe that you will find on our blog. And, if what you are looking for are other recipes to make with your Themomix, our favorite: is strawberry and banana smoothie!
- ½ Banana/Banana.
- 4-5 Strawberries.
- ½ Cup of Blueberries (Raspberries are also served)
- ½ Cup of milk.
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- ½ Cup of vanilla yogurt.
- 4 ice cubes.
How to Make a Smoothie in the Thermomix
- Step 1: Clean the fruit well with cold water.
- Step 2: Peel and chop the different fruits into medium cubes and put them in the Thermomix* glass.
- Step 3: Beat at progressive speed until you reach level 9, about 20-30 seconds until you get a smoothie with a creamy texture and without chunks or lumps. The time can vary depending on the amount of fruit you add, so adjust it according to your needs.
- Step 4: Add the ice and beat again until you get a creamy texture.
- Step 5: Pour the result into glasses and enjoy!
*If you don’t have a Thermomix, don’t worry because on our blog we have an analysis of the best food processors and the best professional food processors. Check them out as they will surely help you.
To prepare a perfect Thermomix shake, we recommend that you follow the following tricks. With them you will achieve an excellent results like a professional:
- Trick 1: If you dice and freeze the fruit beforehand, you won’t need to add ice to your Smoothie. With what you will get a less watery result and with a more intense flavor.
- Trick 2: Always add the liquid ingredients first. These will help the food processor to grind the ingredients more easily and will also extend the life of the motor and blades of your Thermomix.
- Trick 3: If you like sweets more, replace the yogurt with Vanilla ice cream, it is a delicious alternative. Note that this will increase the calories and sugars in the recipe. Avoid it if you are following a diet to lose weight.