Today I bring you an excellent recipe, especially for those who like to avoid delivery and prepare pizza at home but do not know how to make pizza dough.
There are as many pizza recipes as there are people in this world and that makes us a bit dizzy. Each one has his trick and his way of doing it and they all believe that they are the best, because it is not like that. In this post I bring you 5 tips to make the richest pizza dough in the county. This is checked by MIT huh! You can check it on google if you want. If you want to see more recipes you can follow me on my YouTube channel, I upload a lot of great things! Go see and see you there too! To go you can click here.
5 tips to make perfect pizza dough
take note, my dear
Is it easy to make pizza dough? People ask me. Yes! It’s super easy, but it has its tips and twists to directly make the best in the universe. They are very simple, but they really change the final result a lot:
- In the kneading, the flour and the salt must be combined with the water with dissolved yeast . Knead calmly , yes? And you are going to add the water little by little. This way you will be able to achieve a homogeneous, even, beautiful dough and all that.
The great tip is that you do not rush in this step. If you feel the dough sticking to your fingers or the counter, add a little more flour. But little by little!
- You have to add the oil little by little , as you did with the water, once you have already obtained an elastic and homogeneous mass, without lumps. And once the oil is added, it is kneaded again so that all the ingredients come together well.
- Pre-bake the pizza dough ! The trick is to put the dough already extended but without any ingredient in the oven for 5 to 6 minutes, just long enough for it to lose a little elasticity and that’s it. In this way, you will be able to remove moisture from the dough and that it will be much more crispy.
- It is better to use fresh tomato . We want the tomato sauce to be as dense as possible, and therefore, have less water content. In this way, it is sought not to moisten the dough too much and to get that crunchy touch that we like so much.
- As for the ingredients: each person always has their favorites, according to taste, but there is one key aspect: less is more! That is, it is better if they are few ingredients . Something that usually happens is to put many ingredients and that means that they are not all made equally and many flavors are mixed.
I bring you a bonus track: with respect to the oven it is very important to bake the pizza dough at maximum temperature and, a trick to simulate a wood oven, is to put the pizza on the base of the oven with a greaseproof paper on the base ( like this, without a tray or anything) and cook it there until the base begins to toast. Then it is placed on a rack or pizza maker, the oven temperature is lowered a little and it is finished cooking on the top. You are going to break it!
for 2 pizzas of 8 portions
- 1/2 kilo of flour 000
- 25 gr of fresh yeast bread
- 1/2 tablespoon of salt
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 cup of lukewarm water
- In a bowl or cup place the yeast and half a cup of warm water , add the tablespoon of sugar. Mix well until bubbles form. Cover with a nylon and let it rise for about 10 minutes.
- In another bowl, place the flour and mix it with the salt. Make a hole in the center, and then pour half a cup of water with the yeast. Add the rest of the warm water. Join all the ingredients with your hands to form a dough . Add the oil in the form of a thread and knead again.
- Let the pizza dough rest for about 15 minutes, and then knead it on a table with flour. Divide the dough into two buns of the same size.
- Roll out the dough into a circle. Put the dough in a pizza dish, let it rest in a warm place until it rises a little. Approximately 15 minutes.
- Take to a strong oven for about 6 minutes. This is very important so that the pizza dough is well cooked (mainly the part between the ingredients and the dough, if we skip this point it will be wet and raw).
- Add a generous spoonful of tomato sauce and bake for 2 more minutes.
Ready! You can let it cool and take it to the freezer to use it at another time or put the topping you want and make it at the moment! Some time ago I made a post with the 10 best pizzas, so if you want ideas you can look it up and get inspired!
If you want me to make a post with the recipe for the sauce, or a special pizza: Write in the comments and we will do it!