This delicious and refreshing Kiwi quencher tropical drink combines delicious kiwi, sweet strawberries as well as the protein-rich yogurt. This strawberry-kiwi smoothie is tasty that you’ll want to drink it every morning for breakfast, or a snack during the day!
What exactly is the definition of a Kiwi quencher?
Tropical Smoothie Cafe’s Kiwi quencher mixes strawberries, kiwi and low-fat yogurt and ice into an icy drink that’s amazing tasty and refreshing.
When I visit Dallas My cousin often goes to the Tropical Smoothie Cafe and we sip all the way through their menu. One time, she suggested to me test their kiwi quencher drink. I was a bit skeptical initially, as Kiwis aren’t my most favorite fruit.
However, after just one sip I was in love. Kiwi mixed with strawberry is an incredible combination. The smooth thick, frothy consistency of the drink is delicious. I love it so much that I ordered another when we returned home.
There’s only one issue. Tropical Smoothie Cafe does not have a location within Ireland (where I reside). So, I had to create my own recipe I could cook up for an easy breakfast at home. This is why I’m so excited to share this recipe with you!
You’ll be enthralled by this kiwi strawberry smoothie
- Delicious and fresh! I’ll be the first to say it that the combination of frozen fruit and juice kiwi gives incredible fruity flavor and a creamy rich texture.
- Smoothies are easy to make. Making the drink is very easy, requiring just five healthy ingredients that are easy to find and easily obtainable.
- It’s so adaptable. It’s possible to make the Tropical Smoothie Cafe recipe your own by changing out and adding more ingredients. I’ve provided a few ideas in the Variations section.
The smoothie is loaded with a healthy portion of fresh fruit, stuffed with yogurt, and utterly delicious this tropical kiwi smoothie recipe is the most delicious. Check out the recipe card printable at the end of the article for precise quantities. Here’s the ingredients you’ll need to prepare it:
- Kiwi The stock is packed with antioxidants and vitamins Kiwis are great for smoothies and snacks. Juice kiwis that are ripe are preferred because they are more fragrant and sweeter. Kiwis that aren’t ripe are firm and taste sweet. I used kiwi green however golden kiwis can be great, too.
- Strawberries compliment Kiwis in a way and are loaded in vitamin C and offer natural sweetness. You should make use of frozen strawberries to make your smoothie rich and smooth.
- Yogurt can make the drink more filling and satisfying because it adds protein. Plain, non-fat Greek yogurt is an excellent alternative, but my personal preference for this recipe is the yogurt with lime. If you want to make the recipe to be dairy-free then opt for a plant-based or vegan yogurt, or substitute coconut cream.
- Milk is a great addition to the creamy taste. Any kind of milk will work, including dairy milk, or dairy-free alternatives such as almond milk rice milk, oatmeal milk, or coconut milk.
- maple syrup The addition of sugar is optional but I do like the added sweetness. It is also possible to use sugar or agave syrup.
How do you make an kiwi quencher drink
This tropical kiwi quencher can be made in just five minutes to prepare. Once you’ve tried the combination of strawberry and kiwi in a drink and you’ll never go back! You’ll be enjoying this healthy drink in no time Follow these steps:
- Layer ingredients. Add the maple syrup, milk along with yogurt, kiwi and frozen strawberries in your blender. The smoothie will blend well when you mix all the ingredients in the same order, beginning with the liquids before adding the frozen berries.
- Blend. Blend until you get a smooth, creamy consistency. I prefer to blend in 1 minute intervals, and then stir to see if there’s any remaining chunks of fruit.
- Change the texture (only only if necessary). If the texture appears to be too thin you can add more frozen strawberries to make the smoothie more thick. In the event that the consistency becomes too spongy, you can add additional dairy to help thin it down slightly.
- Serve. Pour the drink into glasses. If you like, garnish the smoothie with fresh strawberries and kiwi, and serve with straw. Have fun and drink it up!
Tips to make the most delicious Kiwi smoothie
If you’re a lover of smoothies and want nutritious and delicious one that are delicious, then this kiwi quencher tropical smoothie is the one for you! While the recipe is simple to make but I’ve got some best tips to make a flawless smoothie each time.
- Strawberry frozen is essential. Fresh strawberries can make the strawberry kiwi smoothie liquid and thin. Fresh berries can give you a the most thick and cold consistency. Tips Allow your berries to sit on the counter to defrost for 5 to 10 mins to make it easier to mix.
- Make sure you load your ingredients in a proper order. Start with the liquids and next add in the yogurt, the kiwi. Finally, add freezing the strawberry. If you’re having a tough to blend this, you might have added the ingredients incorrectly.
- Speed up while mixing. For a silky smooth texture, begin the mixing on low, then gradual increase your speed until high. If you need to you need to add a bit more milk to help the ingredients move. Prior to serving the smoothie, give it one quick stir. If there are any chunks left mix it again.
Variations & add-ins
This kiwi quencher and tropical smoothie recipe can be made in a variety of ways Feel free to mix for your preferred ingredients. Consider one of these suggestions for making your strawberry smoothie kiwi super delicious:
- Additional fruits Try a variety of fruits in your drink of kiwi quencher. Fruits like mango, pineapple or peach chunks work very well with strawberries and Kiwi. The frozen raspberries make a great alternative to strawberries. In addition, the addition of a frozen banana can make your smoothie more creamy.
- Protein extra To go along with yogurt you can also add 1 or 2 spoons of the preferred protein powder. I like to mix exciting flavors that go well with the fruits I’m eating. Peanut flour is another delicious option that increases the protein content as well as add tasty flavor.
- Seeds Ground Chia seeds, flaxseeds and hemp seeds are excellent sources of fiber, minerals along with healthy fats. It is possible to enhance your smoothie with as much as 1 tablespoon of each one of the seeds.
- Greens The baby spinach I love is the favourite leafy green that I can sneak into smoothies. You can add 1 cup of it, and you’ll not even know it since the flavor is virtually unnoticeable. Also, you can consider kale, beets greens, Swiss chard, or Arugula.
- Refrigerator Remaining smoothies can be stored in a sealed jar or airtight container. Refrigerate for up or 2 days.
- Freezer Freeze your kiwi smoothies in mason jars that are freezer safe or ice cube traytrays for up to two months. Allow the smoothie jars to defrost in the refrigerator for a few hours before serving. The frozen ice cubes of smoothies are a great option to use from frozen. You just need to throw them into a blender and blend them until they are smooth and smooth.
Fruit smoothies with more
If you are a fan of frosty drinks like this kiwi quncher exotic smoothie take a look at our other recipes for fruit smoothies. They are nourishing, and we love these for breakfast as well for a snack during the day. You’ll love them!
frequently asked questions regarding the kiwi quencher drink that comes from the tropical smoothie
What is the amount of sugar in Tropical Smoothie Kiwi quencher?
There’s more than 100 grams sugar in each smoothie, so it’s a very high sugar shake. The sugar is all from fruit, however.
What is the most healthy smoothie available at Tropical Smoothie?
It is the Detox Island green smoothie is the most nutritious one of Tropical Smoothie!
Does Tropical Smoothie uses real fruit?
Yes! They always make use of fresh fruits and vegetables
Health Benefit Of Tropical Smoothie Kiwi Quencher Recipe
1. It is a great source of energy and nutrients.
2. Contain antioxidants that benefit the development of the baby.
3. Sugar-free and suitable for diabetics.
4. It is possible to store it in the fridge for at least 12 hours.
5. It can be made using any milk.
6. Add flavor to the dish by adding fruit or vegetables.
7. A good source of fiber that can aid in maintaining healthy blood glucose levels.
8. The product contains Vitamin C Vitamin C can be beneficial to the immune system as well as skin health.
9. Enhances mood, energy, and concentration thanks to the caffeine found in Green Tea Extract. 10. It is a source of antioxidants that can benefit the health of your heart, cells and a healthy eye.