- Number of diners: 2
- Preparation time:5 minutes
If you like smoothies, but you are currently immersed in a diet to lose weight, surely this article will be of great use to you. We are going to show you a list of the best shakes to lose weight. And it is that a diet does not have to be sacrificed if we know how to do it well. If you want to know these shakes, you just have to keep reading.
papaya and banana smoothie
- 3 bananas
- 2 papayas
- a bit of lemon zest
- 2 egg yolks
- 120 ml of semi or skimmed milk
- A bit of sugar
- Crushed ice
Papaya and banana smoothie recipe
- To start we have to cut the fruits into not too big pieces. When we have them cut, we put them in the mixing glass and beat them well.
- Then add the lemon zest and beat again.
- Now we go on to put the milk, the two egg yolks, and a little sugar. Mix well and see if the texture is desired. If you would like a slightly finer texture, add a little more milk.
- When we have the smoothie, we just have to add the crushed ice, move a little more and it will be ready to serve.
- Remember, the presentation is an essential point, without forgetting that the milkshake will be much richer if you present it fresh.
- 400 grams of strawberries
- 1 liter of milk
- sugar or sweetener
Strawberry Milkshake Recipe
- To start, we wash the strawberries well in water, remove the green tails, and cut them into not very large pieces. It might be a good idea to reserve some strawberries for the presentation. This is already a matter of taste.
- We put the strawberries in sugar and let them rest for half an hour or so in the fridge.
- After that time, we put the strawberries in the blender and add the milk. Now we just have to beat well to integrate all the ingredients correctly, eliminate any type of lumps and achieve a creamy texture.
- Since we don’t want it to be too sweet, it can be a good option to use the sweetener.
- Now all you have to do is serve. Remember, it is a smoothie that is much better cold. If you notice that it is not too cold, you just have to put it in the fridge. Some people put an ice cube in it, but I don’t recommend it since it significantly changes the texture.
- 3 bananas
- Half a liter of skimmed or almond milk
- A tablespoon of sweetener
- Half a teaspoon of cinnamon powder
- Half a teaspoon of cocoa powder
- Mint leaves
Banana Smoothie Recipe
- To start we will have to peel the bananas, cut them into slices, and put them in the blender glass.
- Then add the milk and sweetener to the blender glass. Start beating as soon as possible to prevent the banana from losing its properties. Beat until you get a creamy mixture.
- Now all you have to do is serve the smoothie you just made. Serve it in a chilled glass and present. It can be a good option to decorate with cinnamon and cocoa and a couple of mint leaves. These ingredients will give the smoothie a good flavor, but this is already a matter of taste.
Melon and lemon smoothie
- Half a melon, peeled and without seeds
- The juice of half a lemon
- 3 tablespoons vanilla bean or low-fat vanilla ice cream
- 3 tablespoons low-sugar lemon sorbet
Melon and lemon smoothie recipe
- Take the melon and cut it into not too big pieces.
- We put the freshly squeezed lemon juice next to the melon in the blender glass and begin to beat. So that everything is well blended, I recommend you beat at least a couple of minutes.
- Now add the ice cream or vanilla beans along with the lemon sorbet. Again we mix well, for at least a minute, although a couple of minutes will make the milkshake foamier.
- If you notice that the ingredients rise, stop, lower the ingredients that have risen, and mix again. The important thing is that everything is well integrated to prevent the smoothie from having annoying tripping.
- When we have the milkshake, we just have to present it in a cold glass or cup. It is important to drink the smoothie fresh to fully enjoy its flavor, especially if we are going to drink it in summer.
- Now you just have to enjoy it, I’m sure you’ll do it again. It is very rich and does not get fat if you make it with low-calorie ingredients.
- A couple of pineapple slices
- About 20 grams of Chia seeds
- The juice of 2 oranges
- 100 ml of water
- optional honey
Pineapple Smoothie Recipe
- First, peel the pineapple slices and cut them into cubes.
- Next, we squeeze the oranges.
- We put the orange juice next to the pineapple in the blender glass. And beat for a couple of minutes.
- After having shaken well, it is time to add the water and honey in case you want to give the shake a sweet spot. Honey is optional.
- Now serve the smoothie in a cold glass and put the Chia seeds. Think that you can also add the seeds and integrate them into the smoothie. In this case, I recommend leaving them to soak for at least a couple of hours so that they soften. This way they can be integrated more simply into the smoothie. This shake is a great complement to infusions to lose weight.
smoothie to detox
- 1/2 cup of fresh, flavored strawberries
- A thin slice of pineapple
- A cup of broccoli florets
- A cup of almond milk or skimmed milk
- a teaspoon of honey
Detox smoothie recipe
- To start preparing this recipe we have to put the pineapple, cut it into pieces, and the outer skin together with the strawberries without the green part and well washed, in the blender glass. We hit the beat button and leave a couple of minutes so that both ingredients are well integrated.
- Then add the broccoli and mix well again.
- When we have all the ingredients well integrated, we must add the milk. It is recommended to add almond milk, but if you don’t like it or you are allergic, you can easily substitute skimmed milk. And again we beat.
- To finish, we just have to add the honey to give the shake the sweet touch that we are looking for, but without adding calories.
- And remember, it is a very rich smoothie that must be presented and drunk in a cool glass to enjoy its flavor to the fullest.
- A slice of pineapple in pieces
- 1 orange squeezed
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 carrot
- A cup of water
- One tablespoon of flax seeds
Tropical Smoothie Recipe
- Put the pineapple in the mixing glass and give it a shake to mix it a little.
- Then add the peeled carrot, and the cup of spinach and mix everything well, until all the ingredients are well integrated.
- Then add the orange juice and flax seeds and again beat well.
- Finally, we add the water to get the texture of the smoothie that we like. Normally a cup of water is enough, but if you like a slightly more runny texture, just add more water. Of course, do not abuse the water to prevent it from being quite watery.