The simple bolognese recipe is one of the recipes that your children will love and you also for the nutritious they are, since it combines a recipe for pasta , which you normally love, with vegetables (that you will not even notice), and minced meat , which so easy to chew it, usually the pleasure of children.
In this case we do not make the classic spaghetti bolognese because for children it is easier to prick the macaroni than to roll spaghetti, and we are also going to add a variant to the classic bolognese sauce to camouflage more vegetables in it without the kids appreciating it .
Currently, the beneficial effects of pasta are scientifically proven , for its contribution in carbohydrates (energy) and its easy digestion, which is why it is being recommended by dietitians for the entire population, especially prescribed for all athletes and people. subjected to significant physical wear, and is there someone who moves more than a child …?
One of the greatest Spanish specialists in dietetics and nutrition, such as Professor Grande Covián, had a phrase that said: “Pasta is the best food invention of Humanity.”
And this simple bolognese recipe , apart from a great food invention, is delicious!
Best Simple Bolognese Recipe
Table of Contents
- Best Simple Bolognese Recipe
- Bolognese sauce
- 500 g of macaroni
- 1 bottle of 500 g of crushed tomato
- 2 zucchini
- 3 garlic cloves
- 3 carrots
- 1 onion
- 1 aubergine
- 250 g minced beef or pork
- 1 piece of Parmesan or strong cheese, oil, salt and sugar
How To Make Simple Bolognese Recipe With Macaroni
We cook the pasta
- We put the water to heat in a large pot and when it starts to boil, add 5 teaspoons of salt. The macaroni is poured and stirred so that they separate and do not stick together. The fire should not be maximum but if I live for the pasta to dance.
- When the cooking minutes of the pasta indicated on the package are fulfilled, drain the macaroni and leave it without any water. We add a thread of oil to the macaroni and stir so that they do not stick.
We fry the vegetables for the tomato sauce
- Peeled zucchini, onion, garlic, peeled eggplant and carrots are passed through the mincer and finely chopped.
- In a large deep frying pan, put enough oil and fry the vegetables without adding salt.
Add the minced meat to the Bolognese sauce
- When the vegetables are almost transparent and soft, add the meat and fry until it has a good color.
- Then we add the crushed tomato and lower the heat to a minimum. It must be fried for at least 20 minutes.
- Five minutes before the tomato sauce is ready, add three teaspoons of sugar and two teaspoons of salt. The taste is checked and rectified to taste.
Ingredients Of Homemade Bolognese Sauce
- 750 g minced beef
- 150 g of smoked bacon
- 2 or 3 carrots
- 1 celery
- 1 onion
- 4 tablespoons of milk
- 1 glass of red wine
- 450 g of crushed tomato
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pinch of nutmeg (optional)
We put extra virgin olive oil in a saucepan and add the chopped carrot, celery and onion. A little salt and fry. Add the diced smoked bacon, skip a bit and add the minced meat. We stir until it changes color, at which time we add the wine and milk, we cook for about ten minutes. We add the crushed tomato and the spices that we like. We cook over very low heat, in our case as it was very tender minced meat we have had it for an hour and a half.
Encourage you to make this homemade Bolognese Sauce because after trying it, you will not want another.
We assemble the pasta bolognese
- In the same frying pan where we have prepared the Bolognese meat sauce, pour the macaroni and stir until the sauce is well integrated. We let them heat together for a few minutes so that the pasta takes on the flavor of the sauce.
- There are those who prefer to serve the pasta on the plate and then pour the bolognese sauce over it with a ladle so that each diner mixes it to their liking. Although it is more “aesthetic” in this way, personally I prefer to mix the macaroni with the sauce in the pan, since they tend to drain and when mixed they can come off the plate. On the other hand, the flavors are better integrated when we mix them in a wok pan. But like everything, this goes in tastes.
- We serve in a deep dish accompanied with grated Parmesan cheese on top and we can also garnish with whole basil leaves.
Keep in mind that you can use different types of pasta to vary the macaroni, such as these shells that are also very pleasant to eat due to their ease of pricking and their small size.
And now we just have to enjoy these delicious simple bolognese recipe, we hope you like them!