This red apple avocado smoothie, with fruits and vegetables, is a concentrate of vitamins and antioxidants. This healthy and balanced drink, quick to prepare, will refresh you throughout the day. It is also full of health benefits: it is recommended to consume fruits and vegetables daily, for the richness of the nutrients they provide. Made up of 95% water, cucumber is a very low calorie vegetable.
It is also rich in antioxidants, which help neutralize free radicals, damaging to our cells and especially those of the brain. Avocado, for its part, is rich in monosaturated fatty acids, also called good fat. The latter are, among others, recommended to fight against cardiovascular diseases. It is also rich in vitamins A, K and B9.
The red apple, like the lemon, will give you a good dose of vitamin C. Eating apples regularly will also reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease, cancer and asthma. Add to all this coconut water, which, thanks to its draining properties, helps fight against cellulite and get rid of fatty deposits, and you get a gourmet drink, perfect to integrate into a slimming diet.
Banana-free avocado, orange, Red apple and almond smoothie
Ingredients for 2 people:
- 1 orange
- 1 Golden type red apple (not too big)
- 1/2 avocado
- 100 ml of almond milk
How the recipe works:
- Squeeze the orange and pour its juice into a blender.
- Peel the apple, remove the core, and cut it into small cubes.
- Pour into the blender with the avocado half cut into pieces.
- Add the almond milk and turn on the appliance.
- Mix well until you obtain a very soft smoothie …
Avocado and Red apple smoothie
The red apple is not only a fruit that will help you keep energy throughout the day, it will also allow you to:
- Losing weight
- Calm anxiety
- Relieve constipation and other digestive problems
By combining apple with the properties of avocado, this smoothie is the best option to fully enjoy your health.
- 1 red apple
- 1 glass of soy milk (200 ml)
- 2 tablespoons of fresh mint (20 grams)
- 1 lemon
- 1 avocado
- Wash the apple thoroughly, cut it and remove the seeds.
- Cut the avocado in half, remove the core and remove the pulp with a spoon.
- Then add all the ingredients inside the mixing bowl.
- Mix everything until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
- Finally, pour the mixture into a glass.
Way of consuming
To achieve the desired results, we recommend drinking between 1 and 2 glasses of this drink for a week, preferably on an empty stomach.
In addition, it is also important to maintain a balanced diet and to consume enough water to keep your body perfectly healthy.
Avocado, cucumber and Red apple smoothie: understand it all in 2 minutes
Number of people: 4
- 1 lime
- 1 red apple
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1/2 avocado
- 320 ml coconut water
- 30 g baby spinach
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 0 minutes
- Cut the lemon into pieces, remove the rind.
- Roughly chop the apple, cucumber, avocado and baby spinach.
- Pass all the ingredients in a blender, as well as the coconut water.
- Serve as fresh.