In today’s chapter we present: Meatloaf! There are a million recipes with ground beef, hamburgers, potato pie, meatballs, etc. but this meatloaf recipe has a very special place in my heart.
The star dish when it comes to talking about inexpensive and delicious recipes. Above it is very easy, they cannot ask for anything more. Ideally, and for this meatloaf to be much richer, you would have a friend butcher, and prepare a good minced meat for you. Not that full of grease that leaves everything with taste like a wet cloth. The leaner the minced meat, the better we are going to be able to handle it, give it the flavor we are really looking for.
In this link you can find a minced meat Mealprep to always have the freezer with things that are easy to do, cheap and all that we want for a recipe. I also tell you that I have already started the season of new videos on YouTube, go and subscribe so you do not miss all the new things that I bring. Everything that is coming is really very good, I do not give more than the happiness and the desire that I have to see everything!
About this meatloaf recipe
simple, fast and tasty!
Ideal for when the house is full of people and you are right with the money. This recipe is delicious and easy to make. In just over an hour you have the food sorted out.
In Argentina it is a day-to-day classic, due to its versatility and ease to accompany any type of garnish. Besides being super cheap, of course. In many other places in the world they use this recipe for parties and celebrations. In England it is similar to this recipe but the difference is that it is like a super cake, and the meat is the filling.
This meatloaf recipe will save us at all times, you can use these ingredients and a host of other combinations. There are many variants, if you want any other write in the comments so I keep it in mind for other publications!
If you already know how to make normal meatloaf and want to make it stuffed, then you have to make this same recipe and put bacon, cheese, hard-boiled egg or whatever you want in the middle, the list is endless. Another way to make it stuffed is to spread the recipe that I am going to tell you next in a source, forming a rectangle about 2 cm high. Then we put the filling on top and then we roll it up as if it were a pionono, cover it with aluminum foil and in the oven.
Now yes, what we came to my dear ones.
Makes about 8 servings
- 1 kg of minced meat
- 2 medium onions
- A little parsley
- 1 carrot
- 1 red bell pepper
- 2 eggs
- 100 gr of grated cheese
- 4 tbsp breadcrumbs
- 1 tbsp mustard
- Olive oil
How to make meatloaf step by step
Pum, pum, pum and voila: the richest meatloaf in the world!
- The first thing we are going to do is go for the vegetables: we grate the carrot and the onions . Yes. You’re going to cry Marcos, get over it. Chop the parsley very small and cut the red pepper into small cubes.
- Before cooking anything, we are going to turn on the oven so we preheat it: 190 °. If we don’t do that, when we put the meatloaf in the oven it will be cold and everything will be sadness and pain. No seriously, preheat the oven .
- We put the pan on the fire and when it reaches temperature we add a little olive oil and brown the onion, red pepper, garlic and carrot . Season to taste. Another option is to process them, but I like the first option better because it gives it a more delicate flavor.
- In another container place the meat and add the eggs , grated cheese, cooked vegetables, breadcrumbs, mustard, parsley and rectify the flavors with salt and pepper.
- It’s time to take off the rings and give it power! Knead until you have a homogeneous and compact mixture.
- To take it to the oven there are two options: the first is to spray a baking dish with oil and spread the mixture in it (about 3 fingers high of mixture more or less) or put it in a pan . This last option makes it more beautiful when serving.
- Cook the meatloaf in the preheated oven for about 1 hour. Be careful, it must be well cooked!
- To unmold it, you have to wait for it to rest a little after it is ready. You can accompany it with whatever you want: salads, rice or, a side that I LOVE like gratin cream potatoes (they are a bomb, yes).
How delicious please! Never miss us, meatloaf, we love you very much.
This recipe makes me cry how rich it is!