The Purple Sprite is a delicious drink that will cool you down on a hot summer day, and it’s available at any participating Sonic location nationwide. The secret behind this tasty beverage is its bright coloring, which makes it look like something out of Willy Wonka’s factory. But how did this sweet treat get its purple hue? And what makes it so special? Let’s take a closer look!
Sonic’s Secret Menu
purple o Sonic’s Secret Menu is a list of items that are not on the regular menu. Sonic’s Secret Menu is not advertised, but it is available to all customers. Sonic’s Secret Menu isn’t available in all locations, so be sure to ask if you want one of these delicious treats!
The History of the Purple Sprite
The purple o sonic has been around for decades, but it wasn’t until the late 1980s that the beverage became popular. It was created by a Sonic employee who was inspired by the movie “The Secret of My Success.” In fact, this employee thought so highly of this film that he named his new creation after it: “Purple Stuff.”
The Purple Sprite wasn’t always as popular as it is today; its popularity grew slowly over time as word spread among customers and employees alike. The drink itself hasn’t changed much since those early days either–it still contains lemonade mixed with cherry syrup (which gives it that delicious purple color), along with some ice cubes thrown in for good measure!
How to Order the Purple Sprite
To order the Purple Sprite, ask for it by name. It’s not on the menu board, but if you ask for it they will know what you mean and be able to make you one. This is because this drink is a limited-time offer and it’s rarer than other drinks on their secret menu–so don’t expect them to have it all the time!
The Purple Sprite will be made with vanilla ice cream blended with raspberry syrup and topped with whipped cream, making it sweet enough for even those who love sugar. The flavor combination goes well together since there are already raspberries in Sonic ice cream flavors like chocolate chip cookie dough or cookies ‘n cream (which also come with chocolate chips).
What Makes the Purple Sprite So Delicious?
The secret to the Purple Sprite’s deliciousness lies in its syrup. Rather than using artificial sweeteners and flavorings, Sonic uses real fruit to create their syrups. This means that each drink has a distinct taste that comes from the blend of fresh ingredients used in making it.
The purple sprite syrup is made from:
- Real fruit
- Real fruit juice
- Real fruit puree
DIY Purple Sprite Recipe
- purple Kool-Aid powder
- purple Gatorade powder
- purple Gatorade
- Purple Pop Rocks (optional)
- Purple Jello powder and/or gelatine (optional)
- How to make:
- Mix all ingredients together in a blender or shaker bottle, then pour into glass with ice cubes. Enjoy!
Beginner’s Guide to Purple o Sonic Secret Menu
So, you want to know about the secret menu? Well, this is your lucky day. The first thing to know about the Sonic secret menu is that it’s not really a “secret.” Everyone knows about it! You may have heard rumors or seen pictures online or in social media posts but now you can finally get your hands on these delicious treats.
The second thing to know is how easy it is to order a secret item at Sonic: all you have to do is ask! It’s as simple as saying “I would like [insert name of item here] please.” That’s all there is too it! Most people don’t even realize that they can order off-the-menu items until someone else brings them up and then suddenly everyone starts ordering them one after another because they’re so good–and if you’re looking for proof of how good these things are then take our word for it: we’ve been eating Sonic since we were kids and still love coming back today as adults because nothing beats those fries dipped in cheese sauce with some chili mixed in there too (it’s called Chili Cheese Tots).
Sonic’s Secret Menu Hacks and Shortcuts
The purple o sonic is a delicious cherry-flavored beverage that can be ordered on the Sonic Secret Menu. To order this special drink, you must ask for a “Purple Sprite” at the counter. The server will know exactly what you mean and will not question your strange request!
In addition to ordering this tasty treat, there are many other hacks and shortcuts available when ordering from Sonic’s Secret Menu:
- Ordering a Free Drink – If you like soda but don’t want to pay for it every time you visit Sonic Drive-In®, try asking for an “Ice Tea Misto” instead of ice tea! This way, they’ll give you free refills whenever possible (and sometimes even when they aren’t). It’s also worth noting that some locations may have different policies regarding free beverages depending on whether or not they’ve updated their systems recently; so make sure before ordering anything else too far off-the-wall just yet!
Best Kept Secret: Sonic’s Purple Sprite and Other Menu Items
The Sonic Secret Menu is a relatively new development, but it’s quickly become one of the most popular items on the menu. The Purple Sprite is only available at certain locations, so if you want to try it out yourself and see what all the fuss is about, here are some tips:
- Ordering can be tricky if you don’t know what to ask for or say when ordering. If you’re at a drive-thru window (and not inside), simply tell them “I’d like an Orange Julius”–that’s how customers order their Purple Sprites in secret! If there are other people with you who aren’t familiar with this process yet either, encourage them to follow suit by saying something like “I’ll get ours later.” If possible though make sure everyone has ordered before moving forward because otherwise things might get messy…literally!
- Be careful when ordering online because sometimes menus change depending on location or time of day which means there may not be any leftovers available anymore after placing your order online; however if these conditions aren’t met then keep reading below!
How to Order the Colorful Purple Sprite
In order to order the Colorful Purple Sprite, you must first find a Sonic drive-thru. If you don’t have one near you, there are several ways to make it happen:
- Order at the drive-thru. This is the easiest way to get your hands on a colorful purple drink! Simply pull up and place your order using any of these methods:
- Order online. Go ahead and click here to visit Sonic’s website, where they’ve got all sorts of menu items listed out in easy-to-read format with pictures so you know exactly what each item looks like before placing an order. You can even search by location if there are multiple Sonics near where you live or work!
- Order at counter during business hours (usually 10am until closing time). If none of those options work for whatever reason (maybe there aren’t any nearby locations), try calling ahead during off hours instead; that way someone will be able to help out when they open back up again tomorrow morning/afternoon/evening/weekend.”
The Story of Purple o Sonic Tasty Purple Sprite
The Purple Sprite is a fan-favorite among Sonic customers. It was introduced in 1994 as “Purple Drink,” but its name was changed to Purple Sprite in 1999. The drink is made with lime, lemon and raspberry flavors–a combination that’s sure to make your mouth water!
The story behind this delicious beverage begins with two brothers who were working at an ice cream shop called Tom’s Ice Cream Parlor in California. One day they decided to come up with their own flavor of ice cream: strawberry vanilla swirls mixed with chocolate syrup and nuts on top of a waffle cone (now known as “the classic”). They loved how it tasted so much that they decided to bring their creation back home where they opened up their very own ice cream parlor called TCBY (which stands for The Country’s Best Yogurt). From there things took off quickly; within just five years TCBY had already become one of America’s fastest growing franchises!
Where can I get one? At any participating Sonic location nationwide
If you want to try one, head over to any participating Sonic location nationwide. The Purple Sprite is available at over 3,500 drive-ins across 45 states and internationally in Canada and Mexico as well.
Sonic is the largest chain of drive-in restaurants in the United States and second largest chain globally behind McDonald’s (MCD). Its menu features burgers made from 100 percent beef patties served on buns baked fresh daily with a variety of toppings such as lettuce, tomatoes or onions; hot dogs topped with chili or cheese; chicken sandwiches made from white meat breast fillets marinated overnight before being grilled; crispy battered fish fillets served with tartar sauce; hand-cut fries cooked in vegetable oil with sea salt sprinkled over them after cooking–and drinks like milkshakes made from real ice cream blended with syrup flavors like chocolate or strawberry along with soda flavors such as cherry cola or grapefruit Fanta orange soda!
How much does it cost? Just $2 for a small, $3 for a medium, or $4 for a large
You can get a small Purple Sprite for $2, medium for $3, or large for $4. The price difference between a small and large is only $1–so if you’re looking to save money but still want to indulge in something sweet and delicious, opt for the small!
The medium size will set you back an extra 50 cents compared with the small size but it’s not quite double what you would pay if you ordered two smalls instead. So while this might seem like an obvious choice at first glance (and we won’t blame ya), let’s break down how much each option will cost before making up your mind:
Small – Two Small Drinks = $4 total ($2 each)
Medium – One Medium Drink + One Small Drink = $5 total ($3 + $2)
Why should I try it? Because it’s delicious, of course! Plus, it’s a great way to cool down on a hot summer day
The purple o sonic is a delicious and refreshing option for any hot summer day. It’s also a great way to celebrate the end of summer, as well as the start of school or fall!
The secret behind this purple drink is its watermelon flavor. The sweetness of this fruit pairs perfectly with the carbonation in Sprite, resulting in a flavorful beverage that’ll keep you cool all year long.
So what are you waiting for? It’s time to order your Purple Sprite and enjoy this delicious treat! You can find it at any participating purple o sonic locations nationwide, so go ahead and give it a try today!