Welcome to KitchensCity and this beautiful recipe for chicken nuggets with pistachio!
Yes, friends, a crunchy addition of color and flavor in our chicken nuggets! It is very simple and it really gives them a special touch!
As someone who does not want the thing, I am going to leave here a link to my YouTube channel so that you can subscribe, if you wish, and can see many other extraordinary recipes like this and there are also many ordinary but that are beautiful and have cattle our heart.
About this recipe for chicken nuggets with pistachios
I want to tell you that this recipe emerged as follows:
Julia and Emilia are two pistachio girls. His mother, a good friend of mine, forgets bags of pistachios wherever they go. I got a pretty generous bag so I decided, in addition to eating them as snacks, to experiment a little with them. This recipe goes, I really liked it.
If you don’t like pistachios, here is another recipe for chicken sticks with Parmesan that is a bit more traditional and very delicious too.
-1 large chicken breast
-2 tbsp. crushed pistachio
-3 tbsp. breadcrumbs (I used panko)
-Salt, pepper and oil
Pistachio Chicken Nuggets Recipe:
Step by Step
1. The first thing we are going to do is peel the pistachios and crush them in the mortar. The idea is that there are bigger and smaller pieces.
2. Then, we have to cut the chicken into very small pieces and then chop it with a knife.
3. The next thing we are going to do is beat the egg and mix with the ground pistachios and also with the breadcrumbs. We are going to add salt and pepper to this preparation.
4. Now, we are going to mix the minced chicken in this preparation and stir well until everything is well integrated. There will be an undesirable type of massacote. Ignore it and keep going because it improves. I swear.
5. Finally, it’s time to take small portions, give them a little shape with your hand (yes, you have to put your hand in the massacote …)
6. Finally, it is time to turn those little bits of strange mixture into something extremely rich and tempting: We are going to fry our little Frankesteins in hot oil until they are golden brown. And ready!