Oatmeal is famous for its health benefits but especially for its potential to help you lose weight. Oatmeal Water for weight loss is the best choice. FreeRecipe invites you to know the correct way on how to prepare oatmeal water to lose weight without putting your health at risk and enhancing its benefits. Even so, before starting a diet it is always important to be well informed and when in doubt always consult a doctor.
How to prepare oatmeal water? Very simple: you only need four ingredients: water, oatmeal, vanilla, some sweetener and cinnamon.
If you’re wondering how to lose weight with oatmeal, here are some tips:
- Drink oatmeal water preferably on an empty stomach. Purifies the body.
- Consume it before every meal. Produces satiety, avoiding hunger attacks.
- You can use the flakes to combine them with other foods and make other healthy recipes such as pancakes, arepas, breads, etc. But you should always wash the flakes before consuming them.
Ingredients to make oatmeal water for weight loss:
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 1 liter of water
- And, 1 pinch of honey or papelón (optional)
- 1 branch of Cinnamon
- 4 drops of Vanilla Essence
1.The first thing you have to do to prepare the oatmeal water to lose weight is to let the flakes soak from the night before , so it will ferment and you can consume the raw oats.
In the morning he dumps the water. Wash it twice with distilled water and discard the water. Thus, any remaining phytic acid will disappear.
2. Pour all the ingredients into the blender, except for the cinnamon, which is only to give it more flavor at the end.
3. Blend for two or three minutes, so that the ingredients are well dissolved. Remember the most important thing about oatmeal water for weight loss is the flakes.
4. Pour the contents into a glass, add the vanilla drops, place the cinnamon stick and … enjoy the benefits of oatmeal water to lose weight ! If you find this recipe interesting, give us your opinion, we are very interested.
5.To better see the texture of oatmeal water to lose weight.
Benefits of oatmeal water
If you don’t know the benefits of oatmeal water , here are a few:
- It favors the intestinal functions and helps to eliminate harmful toxins for the organism. This happens thanks to its high fiber content.
- Nourishes the body and tissues. Thanks to its mineral mineral contributions such as iron, sodium, zinc, potassium, folic acid, among others, it keeps the tissues firm during weight loss.
- It prevents osteoporosis, thanks to its calcium content.
- Keeps the cardiovascular system in excellent condition. The beta-glucan, contained in oats, helps to eliminate excess cholesterol in the arteries.
- It produces satiety, which is excellent when we are on a diet.
- Regulates sugar in our body.
- According to many specialists, oats can protect us against cancer.
Regarding the qualities of oats to lose weight, according to researchers several benefits are attributed:
- Thanks to the fact that oatmeal regulates cholesterol, blood pressure, improves digestive transit and blood sugar, it is ideal for losing weight.
- Provides satiety which helps the person on a diet psychologically.
- Are there contraindicants regarding the consumption of oats? Like everything, it has its pros and cons, here are some of them:
- Celiac, gluten allergy. Although oats are gluten-free, fields are usually close to wheat fields. Also, oats are often made in places that handle gluten-containing grains. For this reason, always check the product label or simply refrain from consuming it.
- If you suffer from intestinal diseases or digestive problems, it is preferable to take cooked oatmeal. This will make it easier for the body to digest. Never exceed the amounts.
- It is contraindicated for intestinal diseases such as irritable bowel, diverticulitis, IBD, ulcerative colitis or Crohn’s disease. If you have diarrhea or gastroenteritis you can eat oatmeal but cooked and little. In any case, consult the specialist.
- When in doubt when consuming oats in certain cases, it is preferable to consult with your doctor.
Failure to soak can cause serious mineral deficiencies and bone loss. According to specialists, this is due to an acid called phytic, contained in all cereals. This acid can stick to calcium, magnesium, copper, iron, and zinc in the intestinal tract and block their absorption. Soaking produces an effect that activates enzymes, lactobacilli and other components that break down and neutralize phytic acid.
It is advisable to always eat raw oats, since cooked loses many of its enzymes, fiber and minerals.
Oatmeal Water For Weight Loss
- 1 cup Oatmeal
- 1 liter water
- 1 pinch Honey or papelón (optional)
- 1 branch Cinnamon
- 4 drops Vanilla Essence
- The first thing you have to do to prepare the oatmeal water to lose weight is to let the flakes soak from the night before , so it will ferment and you can consume the raw oats.
- In the morning he dumps the water. Wash it twice with distilled water and discard the water. Thus, any remaining phytic acid will disappear.
- Pour all the ingredients into the blender, except for the cinnamon, which is only to give it more flavor at the end.
- Blend for two or three minutes, so that the ingredients are well dissolved. Remember the most important thing about oatmeal water for weight loss is the flakes.
- Pour the contents into a glass, add the vanilla drops, place the cinnamon stick and … enjoy the benefits of oatmeal water to lose weight !
- To better see the texture of oatmeal water to lose weight.