McDonald’s has a secret menu, and it can be found by ordering off the official menu. There are over 100 items on the secret menu. McDonald’s Secret Menu The McCrepe: A Must-Try Item The History of the McCrepa at McDonald’s How to Order the McCrepe Why the McCrepa is a Must-Try for Foodies Homemade McCrepe Recipe Delicious Mcdonalds Secret Menu Items Beyond patty mccreepy
McDonald’s has a secret menu, and it can be found by ordering off the official menu.
McDonald’s has a secret menu, and it can be found by ordering off the official menu. You may have heard that McDonald’s has a secret menu, but what exactly does that mean?
First, let’s talk about what it doesn’t mean: The items you’ll find on this list are not officially sanctioned by McDonald’s because they’re not on their official menus. If you want something from the secret menu, you have to ask for it by name–and in some cases pay extra money for these off-the-menu items (but we’ll get into why later).
There are over 100 items on the secret menu.
The McDonald’s secret menu is not a myth. It’s not a hoax. And it’s definitely not a joke.
It’s real, and it has over 100 items on it–and yes, you can order them at your local Mickey D’s!
McDonald’s Secret Menu
You might have heard about the secret menu at McDonald’s. It’s not a new concept, and it certainly isn’t a conspiracy, hoax or myth. In fact, this list of items is real–and it can be yours for the asking.
If you’re wondering how to order from the McDonald’s secret menu, don’t worry: We’ve got all the details on how to get your hands on these items at any time of day or night (or even in between).
The McCrepe: A Must-Try Item
The McCrepe is a must-try item. It’s one of the secret menu items you can order at McDonald’s, and it will change your life forever.
The McCrepe is basically a crepe that has been folded over itself to look like a cone, then filled with chunks of fresh fruit and topped with whipped cream (or ice cream). The result is an insanely delicious dessert that can be eaten on the go!
This secret menu item has become so popular that many people don’t even realize it’s not actually on their regular menu. That being said, if you’re interested in trying something new but aren’t sure where else to look for good ideas besides my blog or other food blogs online…well then maybe now would be good timing?
The History of the McCrepe at McDonald’s
The McCrepe is a breakfast sandwich that was introduced in the 1990s. It’s also known as the McOmelet, but don’t worry about getting confused!
The original McCrepe consisted of a folded egg patty, bacon and cheese between two slices of French toast. Since then, McDonald’s has added different toppings like sausage patties or sliced apples to make this treat even more exciting than ever before. You can even get it with extra syrup if you want–it’s up to you!
If this sounds better than your usual morning meal (which probably isn’t saying much), we have some good news: there are now two secret menu items based on this classic favorite: The McCreepie and Peanut Butter & Jelly McWrap!
How to Order the McCrepe
The McCrepe is easy to order, but it’s not on the regular menu. Here’s how:
- Order a McDouble, a McChicken and small fry. Ask for Big Mac sauce and special sauce on the side.
- Request that your McChicken be grilled instead of fried (it will cost you $0.30 more).
- Add lettuce and tomato on top of your sandwich as well as ketchup if you wish!
Why the McCrepe is a Must-Try for Foodies
The McCrepe is a must-try for any foodie. It’s the perfect way to enjoy the flavors of the Big Mac without having to eat a burger, or enjoy the McChicken without eating chicken. It can also be used as an alternative when you’re craving something sweet but don’t want to break your diet by ordering dessert from McDonald’s.
The McCrepe is made up of two slices of vanilla ice cream between two English muffins with caramel sauce, chopped apples and chocolate chips–and it tastes amazing!
Homemade McCrepe Recipe
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- 1/2 cup of granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 large bananas, sliced
In a large mixing bowl, beat the eggs until frothy. Add in the melted butter and mix well. Then add in your two types of sugars and vanilla extract and continue to beat until well combined.
Slice three bananas into thin slices and place them on top of each other at one end of an 8×8 inch pan (or similar size). Pour over batter from step 2 so that it covers all four sides of your banana stack–it should be about an inch deep for each layer! Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for about 25 minutes or until golden brown around edges but still soft inside (you’ll know when you poke it with your fork!). You can also make these using any kind of fruit instead if you don’t like bananas!
Delicious McDonald’s Secret Menu Items Beyond the McCrepe
You may have heard of the McCrepe, but there are many other secret menu items that are just as delicious and will make your next order at McDonald’s feel like a whole new experience.
Here are some of our favorites:
- Mc10:35 – This is a juicy burger with two slices of cheese, bacon, and an egg on top. You can also add avocado or guacamole for extra flavor!
- The Land, Sea, and Air Burger – This bad boy comes with lettuce tomato pickles onion ketchup mustard relish onion salt pepper pepper jack cheese jalapenos pico de gallo guacamole chipotle sauce barbecue sauce honey mustard ranch dressing parmesan garlic herb seasoning fresh basil chives parsley rosemary basil leaves thyme marjoram sage savory cumin coriander caraway celery fennel mace cloves nutmeg ginger bay leaf cardamom black pepper white pepper red pepper flakes chili powder cayenne pepper paprika brown sugar cinnamon cocoa powder vanilla extract maple syrup chocolate syrup milk chocolate syrup dark chocolate syrup half & half heavy cream 2% milk whole milk lowfat milk soybean oil vegetable oil shortening butter margarine mayonnaise olive oil corn oil peanut oil grapeseed oil sunflower seed oil walnut fruit seed oil sesame seeds almonds cashews pecans pistachios hazelnuts walnuts macadamia nuts cashews almonds pine nuts macadajias
Beginner’s Guide to McDonald’s Secret Menu
McDonald’s Secret Menu is a collection of items that you can order at the fast food chain that are not on the regular menu. These secret menu items include everything from sandwiches to desserts, and they’re all completely customizable.
McDonald’s Secret Menu Items:
- McCrepe (4 scoops of ice cream in between two pancakes) – $3.99 USD
- Mc10:35 (a burger with egg, cheese and bacon) – $3.99 USD
- Land Ocean Fish Sandwich – $7.49 USD
- Shamrock Shake (green mint chocolate chip shake) – $2.39 USD
Tips for Trying McDonald’s Secret Menu
- Try the secret menu items in moderation.
- Try the secret menu items with other people.
- Try the secret menu items at different times of day (for example, an Egg McMuffin for breakfast and a McCrepe for dessert).
- Try the secret menu items at different locations (for example, McDonald’s in your neighborhood vs. one that’s farther away).
- Try the secret menu items at different times of year (it might be difficult to get an Ice Cream Cone during winter).
Journey of the McCrepe: From Secret Menu to Fan Favorite.
The McCrepe is one of the most popular items on McDonald’s secret menu. It’s simple, delicious and can be made with just a few ingredients that you probably already have in your kitchen.
The story of this dish starts with its name: The McCrepe was originally called “The McRib” before it was changed to “McCrepe.” The reason behind this change? Trademark infringement! Yes, McDonald’s owns the rights to their own name–but not when it comes to food items like sandwiches and wraps (or even desserts). So just as they did with their famous McRib sandwich (which has since been discontinued), they had to change their original creation into something else entirely–and so came about what we now know as The McCrepe!
The McCrepe is one of the most popular items on the McDonald’s secret menu, but it’s not the only item. There are many other delicious items that you can try at your local McDonald’s by ordering off this menu. If you’re looking for something new or just want to try something different from what everyone else is eating, then we highly recommend ordering one of these secret menu items today!