Brown forms ideal combinations with beige in the interior, if you mix them correctly, adhering to the basic rules of contrast. It is necessary to use the possibilities of all shades, combine adjacent ones and dilute them with patterns, then the kitchen will look not only beautiful but also elegant. This combination will be appropriate for many years, as the brown classic does not go out of fashion.
Who will suit the right color of cappuccino (brown-beige)
The beige brown kitchen is very elegant and sophisticated
Brown is the main color in this combination. It symbolizes strength and reliability. If the owner of the kitchen boasts a calm character, the hallmarks of which are a sense of duty and responsibility, the combination of brown with its beige variety will look great on all elements. You can learn about the combination of red and white in the interior of the kitchen here.
More often, brown is taken as the basis, and beige becomes the background.
Such an interior should have all the advantages that lovers of brown and its shades appreciate. These are lovers of subtle humor and lack of vulgarity. It is desirable to make the atmosphere comfortable and harmonious, but simplified, symbolizing a warm home. Then the design will fully fit and delight the owners of the premises.
To accurately determine that a combination of brown and beige will appeal to a person in the kitchen, you need to be sure that this individual is very thorough, carries out only premeditated and approved actions, likes to be alone, and almost always prefers it to big companies and holidays. You can also note some of the features of these people, such as a thrift or a strong perception of difficulties.
The interior always looks warm
Many people think that brown and beige are too calm colors, but you need to pay attention to the fact that such shades are chosen by people who are able to make an excellent and very impressive impression on others, and at the same time are very responsible and reliable friends in life. They do not tolerate too fast actions and do not accept hasty decisions from other people.
Sometimes it is desirable to exercise the predominance of beige in comparison with brown. This shade is more like people who are sincere and understanding. They love the excellent quality and durability of all interior items, and also appreciate the practicality of each item, as well as their overall placement. A distinctive feature in the characters of people who prefer honey or light beige is the maintenance of neutrality in various situations.
Advantages and disadvantages of tone in the interior
- Beige and brown are neutrals, so almost any kitchen can be decorated in this color scheme. This combination is great for classic styles, but also looks great when decorating a high-tech kitchen, even for folklore designs, such as country. The shades of brown are so versatile that, with proper selection, they can be used to equip not only furniture, but even the floor, ceiling and walls without additional inclusions.
You can combine beige and brown in different ways
- Some believe that brown, in particular, beige, is not able to expressively outline the contours and place accents in the interior of the kitchen. This opinion is erroneous, since a rich palette of colors, the ability to create clear dark contours make it possible to make the interior as bright and interesting as possible. Shades of beige are most suitable for the kitchen, as this color makes you think of delicious food. It resembles such favorite dishes for many people as custard, cappuccino or caramel, so it looks appropriate in the kitchen.
With the help of brown, you can give the interior geometric clarity.
- Light shades of brown can be used even in the smallest rooms. In order for the expansion and visual increase in the general contours of space to be significant, it is necessary to make most objects light, diluting only small elements with dark shades or creating a beautiful, filigree pattern.
The small beige brown kitchen looks charming
- Coffee tones stand out especially brightly, it is almost impossible to find flaws in them. This color goes well with beige and looks beautiful with almost any shades. Even with the appearance of scratches or chips that are small, negative fragments are almost invisible. Without knowing about them, it is almost impossible to identify them. Lacquer helps in most cases from such troubles.
The color of black coffee and light beige look achromatic
- It is possible to create a universal option, in which even without having design skills, you can easily make a practical and spectacular interior. The secret is that the walls and floor need to be decorated in a light, beige color, and the kitchen set in coffee, and the presence of a glossy surface practically does not matter. Such an interior can be further diversified with light shelves and some cabinets, however, most surfaces should have a beautiful dark tint.
One of the easiest combination options is beige walls and brown furniture.
- With the help of sets in coffee color, you can make the whole design of the kitchen original and luxurious. Such elements are perfectly complemented with gold-tone handles, and comfortable rubber inserts are also often needed. It is possible to put a beautiful ornament on the table or any other surface.
Brown or beige sets look richer than analogs from other colors
Brown is a very light and elegant color, so there is no better option for a high-quality and noble foundation. The color combination with beige has a positive effect on the psyche and well-being of a person, which is especially important when coming from a work shift.
- Beige shows any imperfections, especially dirt or streaks, while brown reflects the full picture of the collected dust. therefore, care for such a surface must be of high quality and constant.
- Sometimes it is not possible to find such a balance of shades that it looks joyful and optimistic, as too many dark contours are added. The only way to correct this possible shortcoming is to constantly monitor the use of dark details and control the overall dimensions of the monochromatic brown stripes.
- Brown shades look beautiful in bright, warm lighting. It is advisable not to leave the interior of the kitchen without glossy surfaces.
How colors are used in kitchen design
Beige color can be used in such quantity in which the owners of the premises consider it appropriate. It looks great both for furniture facades and as an element of the wall or floor decoration. If you apply it in a single-color version, then with the right combination of other elements, this insert will look great. You can find out about the standard sizes of kitchen cabinets here.
Beige can make the interior favorable with excessive use of dark brown, in particular, coffee color. It is enough to delimit certain zones for them, use them as wall decoration or make small inclusions, then the interior will be appropriate, and all colors will be arranged correctly.
Sometimes beige may seem too faded, devoid of expressiveness. This problem can be easily fixed. It is necessary to apply warm and necessarily natural shades of brown. In this case, the design of the kitchen will suggest thoughts about baking, and the interior cannot be called uncomfortable. If you have breakfast in such a harmonious environment, it will help to get a positive mood for the whole day, the atmosphere in the house will become soothing. You can read about corner kitchens with a breakfast bar at this link.
A few bright brown strokes will help get rid of the inexpressiveness of the pastel kitchen.
Many people like coffee and chocolate shades, but not everyone prefers to fill their walls with them. When there are not enough such colors in the interior, you can solve this issue by creating a beige base for the walls and decorating it with the selected shade or a group of them.
If the owners cannot choose furniture, brown facades can be used. These are always winning elements. To make them as appropriate as possible, you need to make the walls light, that is, apply a beige color. Finishes don’t matter. Beige can be painted, wallpaper, ceramic tiles, or other decorative materials. When the entire kitchen set is done in a dark color, you can create a contrast with a light apron. You can find out about design ideas for the kitchen at this link.
Sometimes there is too much two-color furniture in the interior. To dilute this feature, it is enough to add some details:
- Table top in rich beige.
- Floor covering in various beige tones or in light brown.
- Accessories under gold.
- Decoration of furniture facades with filigree ornaments or original drawings in light shades of beige.
Some believe that the combination of brown and beige is already too often used, so the kitchen in these shades suggests banality. If you decorate the interior without following the traditional rules, you can make it more diverse and even unusual.
You can come up with any combination of textures and shades:
- Most furniture sets and other elements for the kitchen are made in brown and beige tones.
- Household appliances often come in brown and have recently become extremely fashionable.
- Gas or electric ovens are most often designed in brown or similar tones, and they often have an original ornament or eye-catching finish.
Beige and brown are classic
All surface finishes are readily available in all shades of brown. It is enough to go not only to a large-scale shopping center. Any small hardware store can easily find paint, wallpaper, PVC, stretch ceilings, and decorations in just about any shade of brown.
Floor coverings are represented by a wide range of materials, which in most cases are painted brown:
- Natural parquet.
- Faux laminate.
- Tiles for any purpose, in particular, made of ceramics or PVC.
- Linoleum, which is a versatile material.
In the beige-brown range, the fashionable and beloved by many alternation of geometric elements, such as the creation of ornaments from stripes, squares and other elements, is quite appropriate.
In what styles is the combination of brown-beige appropriate?
Classical. Brown in combination with beige is an ideal option for any strict and at the same time noble design decisions.
Classical cuisine is most often done in beige and brown gmm.
Country. This is a rustic and at the same time folk style, so the shades of wood are an integral part of it, and it is also suitable in the case of the Moroccan style.
The country looks very harmonious
Modern. It always has a place for original lines and beautiful details, such as curtains or decorations, which look great in light shades of beige with a frame or interspersed with noble brown.
Fusion. The modern direction in design. Among the careless lines and unusual materials that are often used without the appropriate finish, brown is often complemented by white.
The industrial loft is not common but can be found in beige and brown tones.
Vanguard. Mixing unusual shapes or creating an interesting design is possible in the seemingly modest, but surprisingly versatile colors: brown and beige.
extravagant interiors in beige tones look elegant
Constructivism. You can make all the details soft and even while emphasizing your style if you are limited only to shades of brown and beige.
Simple shapes are easy to emphasize with pure colors.
High tech. When everything is convenient and at hand, you often want both simplicities of execution of all details and elegance in colors, which can be obtained by mixing unusual and bright tones of brown.
High tech is always built on contrasts
Rate our photo selection of beige-brown kitchens, maybe you will find your option:
Beautiful antique kitchen
Bright kitchen in colonial style
Loft kitchen using wood
Two-tone set – modern
The abundance of yellow color will add warmth to the interior
The beautiful palette that brown-beige shades open up allows you to make the kitchen beautiful and elegant, regardless of the style that is chosen for it. For all the elements to be beautifully combined, you need to take care of the harmony of the interior and the correspondence of each color to the overall range.