How to make beet Green juice at home
Everyone knows that there is such a root green crop- beets. But not everyone knows how useful it is. Its benefits were discovered back in ancient China, when doctors noticed that when drinking its juice, the patient healed faster from some diseases. Since then, a lot has changed, many recipes have appeared on Juicing Beet Greens, it takes very little time, and even more is known about its beneficial properties. If you want to improve your health, this is what you need.
Beneficial features of beet Green Juice
Beets green help not only with a cold and diseases of the urinary tract: they have a fairly wide range of actions and there are no contraindications to use. Of course, if you do not have an individual intolerance to this root vegetable.
For best juicing check these reviews of blenders
So, useful properties:
- Beets contain chlorine. It helps to cleanse the veins (especially with varicose veins), removes sand from the kidneys and prevents the appearance of stones, removes toxins and prevents the development of cancer.
- Thanks to pectin, the work of the gastrointestinal tract is improved. It also stops heavy metals and prevents radiation from entering the body.
- Trace elements (for example, iron, manganese, zinc) have a beneficial effect on the male reproductive system, increase potency.
- Excess salts, urea and fluid are eliminated due to the amino acid and protein content. They also participate in the formation of muscle tissue, bones and save joints from arteriosclerosis.
- Beet green juice has a beneficial effect on memory and visual perception, is actively involved in the production of red blood cells, and strengthens cell membranes. Due to its blood-purifying function, it is recommended for smokers.
- The pigment, thanks to which the root vegetable has such a rich color, strengthens the walls of blood vessels and capillaries in the human body, renews tissue cells, relieves vasospasm and lowers blood pressure.
- Drinking a glass of the drink an hour before bed relieves insomnia, relieves stress and anxiety.
- Beets are responsible for the production of insulin, therefore they are very useful for diabetics.
For the prevention of diseases and treatment, juice without admixture of other ingredients should be drunk for at least two weeks.
Although beet green drink has a lot of beneficial qualities, it is not recommended to consume more than 250 ml per day. It is desirable even to break this volume into several steps.
However, with some diseases, the rules of use change:
- To normalize the digestive tract and prevent the development of ulcers, dilute 50 ml of pure juice with 450 ml of water, drink no more than 150 ml within 6 days.
- Juice with honey is useful for strengthening the heart muscle. You need to drink 50 ml of the drink with 5 g of honey three times a day. It is also helpful for those who have had a heart attack or are suffering from insomnia.
- You can strengthen the immune system with juice from beets, carrots and apples. First you need to drink 60 ml of it a day, gradually increasing to 160 ml.
- For hypertensive patients or people who experience pressure surges, a drink made from beets and carrots is best suited. You need to dilute it with water in a 1: 1 ratio and drink 100 ml 2 times a day half an hour before meals.
- The same drink must be used to remove heavy metals from the liver. Drink 180 ml of beet-carrot juice a day, breaking the dose into 3 doses.
- To prevent the appearance of sand and kidney stones, add freshly squeezed lemon juice to the beet green drink. You only need a couple of drops in 50 ml of the drink, drink it 2 times a day before meals for a month.
Making beet green juice at home is easy, just use one of the recipes. For the drink, it is advised to take elongated beets of a bright red hue without white blotches. The tops are not used, they are cut off together with a part of the top of the fruit.
Fresh juice of Beet Green
Of course, juicing is easiest if you have a juicer. In this case, it is enough to wash the fruit, peel it and put it in the device. If you don’t have a juicer, you can do without it: a blender or a regular grater is fine.
Chop the root and leaves vegetable and squeeze the juice out of the puree using sterile gauze, folded in several layers. Pour it into a glass container and put it in a cool place for 2 hours, periodically remove the foam that appears on the surface. This is necessary in order for the drink to settle and enzymes that can be harmful to evaporate from it. After two hours, you can safely drink it. It is recommended to start drinking pure juice from 50 ml per day, gradually bringing it to 100.
From boiled beets Green
For this recipe, you will need to cook beet leaves with root. Boil it or bake it in the oven wrapped in foil. Then peel the root vegetable and squeeze the juice out of it using a juicer or using a grater method.
The liquid should stand for 20 minutes. Then dilute it with clean water in a 1: 1 ratio and start drinking. It is recommended to start with 80 ml per day, later you can go up to 160.
With carrots and apples
You will need a large apple. Better if it is sweet and sour – this taste is more suitable for carrots and beets. Peel the fruit from the center, and leave the peel – there are many useful substances in it. Peel medium-sized carrots and beets, remove the tops.
It is necessary to squeeze the juices of all the fruits and combine them. You can add grated ginger.
After mixing, put the container with juice in the refrigerator for two hours, do not close the lid: this will allow harmful compounds to evaporate.
To prevent diseases and strengthen the cardiovascular system, drink a drink a quarter of an hour after waking up for two months.
Apple can be excluded from this recipe. Carrot-beet juice is advised to drink 100 ml twice a day before meals. You can dilute it with water.