Instant Pot Coconut Rice Pudding
The ingredients of instant pot coconut rice pudding are:
1 cup arborio rice
2 cups unsweetened almond milk
3 cups unsweetened coconut milk
Three cinnamon sticks
1 cup of water
One vanilla bean, whole
1/2 teaspoon cloves, freshly ground
Two cans condensed milk, sweetened
Three strips orange zest strip
- Add almond milk, coconut milk, cinnamon sticks, water, vanilla bean and pod, cloves, and orange zest strip into your instant pot.
- Select the "saute" setting on your instant pot and the adjust button twice less to select the "simmer" setting.
- Select the "cancel" on your instant pot.
- Transfer the rice into the instant pot mixture and mix well to combine.
- Close the instant pot lid and set vent to "sealed."
- Select the "manual" setting; select a 15 minute cook time.
- After cook time has been reached, select cancel button and let the instant pot pressure release naturally for 10 minutes, until the float valve drops down.
- Open the instant pot lid.
NOTE: Make sure pressure has been released before opening the lid of the in-Stant pot.
- Get rid of the vanilla pod, orange zest, and cinnamon sticks.
- Then add condensed milk to the rice pudding. Stir thoroughly until well combind.
- Set aside to cool a little bit.
- Place silicone lid over and place in a refrigerator.
- Drip honey on the rice pudding, garnish with sliced blueberries and straw-Berries; and toss in little quantity of orange zest, mint leaf and spray a little bit of finely ground nutmeg before serving.
Instant Pot Chicken and Gravy
Makes: 6½ cups
One whole raw chicken
Two pieces uncooked bacon
1 cup bone broth
5 oz. mushrooms
Two large onions and cut in half
¼ cup duck fat/bacon fat/
1 oz. Mushrooms,
1 tsp thyme
One teaspoon sage
One teaspoon onion powder
1. Transfer meats, onion, dried mushrooms, lard/butter/duck (some of your pick ), bacon, fresh mushrooms, lavender, 1 1/2 tsp salt, and simmer to the instant pot.
2. Transfer the raw chicken to the instant pot.
3. Sprinkle remaining pepper and salt in addition to the chicken.
4. Close to the instant pot lid and place port to"sealing."
5. Pick the"poultry" setting on the instant pot, and correct the time to some 15 second cook time.
6. After cook time was achieved, pick cancel button and allow the instant pot pressure launch obviously for 15 minutes, before the drift valve falls.
7. Open the instant pot lid.
NOTE: Make sure strain has been published before opening the lid from this -Stant pot.
8. Allow chicken to cool until you candle with your hands.
9. Take chicken out and set on a plate or cutting board.
10. Peel off most of the chicken's skin and keep aside.
TIP: The Instant Pot Chicken can be used for a casserole, tacos, chicken soup or chicken salad.
11. Remove all solid ingredients from the instant pot to an electric blender with a slotted spoon.
12. Take out 3 cups of liquid from the instant pot into the electric blender.
NOTE: A little quantity of liquid will remain in the instant pot.
13. Transfer chicken skin, onion powder, more black or white pepper, and sea salt into the mixture in the blender.
14. Puree the contents of the blender at medium speed for 50-60 seconds, until a smooth consistency is achieved.
15. Keep refrigerated, if desired.
16. Heat in a saucepan before serving.