Instant Pot Chicken Broth
This famous chicken broth would have therapeutic virtues against the cold , and help fight the flu . Indeed, scientific studies have even shown that the consumption of chicken broth increases the fluidity of nasal secretions and has anti-inflammatory properties! So what are you waiting for to get out your bowls? The recipe of Instant Pot Chicken Broth are described here:
- A chicken or chicken carcass rinsed
- 3 liters of cold water
- An onion
- Two cloves of garlic
- 3 carrots
- 1 leek
- Two branches of celery
- 3 bay leaves
- Some stalks of parsley
- A branch of thyme
- A pinch of Cayenne pepper
- Peel and cut the carrots into slices.
- Chop the onion and garlic.
- Cut the celery and leek into pieces.
- Put the whole thing in your Instant pot.
- Add the carcass, bay leaf, thyme and parsley.
- Cover with cold water.
- Salt and pepper as you please.
- Add a pinch of cayenne pepper.
- Bring the water to a boil.
- Cook over medium heat for about 1 hour.
- Let the broth cool.
- Then remove the layer of fat frozen on the surface and pass your broth to the Chinese.
- Enjoy your hot chicken broth!
- Keep the chicken broth in the refrigerator and consume it quickly.