Instant Pot Boiled Potatoes
How do you simply cook potatoes in a instant pot? Here is recipe of instant pot boiled potatoes.
By placing a strainer in the pressure cooker, tipping the potatoes in, adding 1 cup of water and then cooking at level 1 for 7-8 minutes!
WHY DO YOU COOK POTATOES IN A INSTANT POT ?
This is quite simple, because in the pressure cooker they succeed at least as easily as in a common saucepan. However, the preparation of jacket potatoes in the instant pot has several advantages:
- they only need a little water
- the cooking time is much shorter
- you can use your instant pot
- the pilling of the potatoes is absolutely easy.
- Sieve insert into the intant pot
- Clean potatoes and dump them into the SKT
- Add 1 cup of water (about 250ml)
- Close pot and cook for 7-8min at cooking level 1
- Let it evaporate slowly
- And the last step is Quench and peel potatoes