Instant Pot Baked Potato Soup Recipe
Table of Contents
The recipe of Instant Pot Baked Potato Soup is described here:
You need for about 6 servings:
- 4 – 5 potatoes, medium size
- 8 slices of bacon
- 4 spring onions
- 1 small Onion
- 1 garlic
- clove 80 g
- butter 70 g
- flour 750 g
- water 200 g
- milk 1 tbsp
- vegetable bouillon powder 250 g
- cream 100 g
- cheddar cheese, grated plus a little as a topping 150 g
- Sour cream 1 teaspoon
- salt 1/2 teaspoon
- black pepper possibly chilli flakes
That’s how it’s done:Step by Step Recipe
- Wrap the potatoes in aluminum foil and place in the preheated oven at 180 ° C | Bake circulating air for approx. 45 minutes.
- Allow to cool, hollow out or cut into pieces with peel.
- Bake the bacon crispy in a pan and then chop it up.
- Cut the spring onions into rings.
- Put onion and garlic in the Instant pot, 5 seconds | Mince grade 5.
- Add butter, 4 minutes | 120 ° C | Stew stage 1, then add the flour and another 2 minutes | 120 ° C | Sweat on level 1.
- Add water, milk and vegetable bouillon powder to the instant pot, 8 minutes | 100 ° C | Bring to the 2nd level. If it boils, reduce the temperature.
- Add potatoes in pieces, cream and cheese, another 5 minutes | 100 ° C | Cook level 2
- Add sour cream and spices, again 3 minutes | 90 ° C | Cook stage 2
- Season the soup with salt and pepper. If you like, you can now puree the soup. We like her a bit chunkier.
Top the soup neatly with bacon, cheese and spring onions and serve with chilli flakes as desired.
You do not have to peel the potatoes if you have fine peels.