If you are looking for easy homemade vanilla milkshake recipes, you are on the right page. In this section, you can enjoy our selection of vanilla smoothies, explained step by step so that you can easily make them in your own home, for your enjoyment, and that of your guests.
In addition to the instructions, we offer you a list of all the ingredients and quantities you need to always achieve the best possible result, thus obtaining a healthy, nutritious, and, above all, very, very tasty smoothie.
Vanilla Cinnamon Smoothie
Cinnamon Vanilla Shakes are impressive with their combination of flavors. Many, even owners of ice cream parlors, do not dare to combine these elements, but once they do, it is very difficult for them to give it up, although as is logical, it should not be abused either, since each person has their very particular taste.
If you want to learn how to make an effective and tasty mixture, then try this recipe and let us know what you think.
- 1/2 cup cold skim milk
- 1 cup vanilla nonfat frozen yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 cup of whipped cream for desserts
- 1 pinch of ground nutmeg (optional)
- Place the milk, frozen yogurt, vanilla extract, and cinnamon in a blender and blend on medium speed until the mixture is thick and creamy.
- Scrape down the sides of the mixer during processing, as needed.
- Divide the mixture between 2 tall glasses.
- Top each with a dollop of whipped cream and, if desired, a sprinkle of nutmeg.
Vanilla shake with ice cream and milk
This is a truly unique sensation, pure vanilla all the time.
- Five scoops of vanilla ice cream
- a cup of milk
- One tablespoon of vanilla extract
Combine ice cream, milk, and vanilla in a blender and blend until smooth and foamy. Serve in two tall glasses.
Vanilla and coffee smoothie
For coffee lovers, this recipe will undoubtedly be special. The vanilla milkshake and popular infusion are refreshing, anytime treat that can even be served in a 225g glass for a special presentation.
You will see that the shake is so tasty by itself, that you will not necessarily need some whipped cream or chocolate syrup to enjoy it more. Just try it on those days of extreme heat, and you will see how your body thanks you by cooling down.
- 1 cup of brewed coffee (cold)
- 1 cup caramelized vanilla ice cream
- 1/4 cup non-dairy French vanilla creamer for the coffee
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 1 cup of ice (crushed)
- 2 tablespoons whipped cream (optional)
- 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup (optional)
- In a blender mix coffee, ice cream, non-dairy creamer, vanilla, and milk.
- Then add the crushed ice and blend until smooth.
- Top with whipped cream or chocolate syrup.
Vanilla Banana Smoothie
Do you love smoothies, but hate their high-calorie content? So stop worrying. Today we bring you a healthy recipe, with practically only three ingredients, which will mean that you do not have to stop enjoying these exciting and tasty drinks.
As you may have anticipated from the title, it is a simple vanilla and banana milkshake, which can become very creamy if you follow its main secret: blend the frozen banana.
According to testimonials from smoothie lovers, the banana is one of the perfect fruits for these drinks, due to the creaminess it provides and how ideal it is, compared to the mixture of many, to enjoy it without consuming excess calories.
Among the pluses of this smoothie is the fact of getting everything you want, from very few ingredients. Doing it right will give you that fresh banana flavor, its crisp, smooth and creamy texture, and a bit of nice sweetness from the vanilla added to the mix. Simple, but delicious.
- 2 medium bananas, sliced and frozen.
- 1 cup of milk, preferably skim.
- 4 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Be sure to beat them for the right amount of time (usually 45 seconds to a minute). The longer you blend, making sure all the banana pieces are mixed in well, the creamier the smoothie will be.
- Pour the content into glasses and serve immediately.
Vanilla Oreo Milkshake
The taste of this milkshake is similar to chocolate milkshake recipes. The addition of ice cream is optional. You can also make this vanilla oreo milkshake recipe. It tastes amazing when served topped with crushed oreo cookie cream.
- Oreo cookies – 9 to 10 cookies
- Chilled milk -3 glasses
- Sugar/honey / any sweetener according to taste
- Vanilla ice cream – 3 scoops
- Add the oreo cookies to the cold milk and let it sit for 5 minutes.
- In a blender, add the soaked cookies together with the milk, sugar, and ice cream. Beat well for 1 minute, until foamy and juicy.
- Put glasses and serve with ice cream balls and oreo cookies
- If you want this smoothie to be more chocolaty, add a tablespoon of cocoa powder or chocolate sauce.
- Soaking cookies in milk is optional. I want this smoothie recipe. So I soaked them, but it can be done without following this particular step.
- Adjust the sugar level to your liking. But remember, there is already sugar in ice cream and Oreos, so adjust accordingly.
plain vanilla shake
If you are one of those who like to eat low in sugar, because this is undoubtedly beneficial for your health, then you will enjoy this natural vanilla shake, which in addition to being nutritious, has an exquisite flavor, one of those that make you think that you are tasting something harmful because the rich are usually like that, although it is not the case.
The drink that we propose today does not represent any negative impact on your eating discipline, despite its sweetness. It is a very creamy and delicious milkshake, that you will think that you are eating vanilla ice cream with “cookie dough”.
Before I give you the recipe, we suggest that if you would like your smoothie sweeter, but still healthy, try using peanut butter instead of almond butter, or even add a touch of maple syrup or honey.
- 2 large frozen bananas
- ⅓ cup almond milk or coconut milk
- 1 or 2 pieces of almond butter or truffles
- 1 tablespoon raw honey or maple syrup (optional)
In a high-speed blender, add the banana and coconut milk and blend until smooth. Add the truffles or butter and sweetener, and beat for a few seconds to a minute. Enjoy the shake immediately and if you don’t drink it all you can store the leftovers in an airtight container in the freezer, even for up to four weeks.
You will see how without using vanilla, due to the flavor of the shake it will seem that it is precisely what you have drunk.
Vanilla milkshake with cream
Vanilla milkshakes with cream stand out for their delicious flavor and are pleasant to the palate. On this occasion, we propose a recipe to make one that will captivate everyone you give it to try, be they family or friends, and that is also not a closed scheme, since it allows you to innovate and contribute your ideas.
For example, you can make it more grown-up by adding a shot of vanilla vodka, reducing the amount of milk so it doesn’t have too much liquid, or more or fewer calories from additions, subtractions, and substitutions of ingredients.
- 2 cups of vanilla ice cream
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar (adjust to taste)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- In a blender combine all ingredients with 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a tall glass.
- Top with whipped cream and a cherry if desired.
Vanilla Cherry Smoothie
So dense you’ll need a straw and a long spoon to enjoy this ice-cold Vanilla Cherry Shake.
- 300 grams of frozen seedless cherries (about 2 ¼ cups).
- 1 cup of low-fat (light) vanilla ice cream.
- 1 cup of nonfat milk.
- ½ vanilla bean, cut lengthwise, or 1 teaspoon vanilla extract.
Put the cherries, ice cream, and milk in a mixer. Using the tip of a sharp knife, scrape all of the black paste into the vanilla bean (or add vanilla extract), and blend until smooth. Stop and stir once or twice until completely mixed.
- Per serving: 276 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated, 1 g mono); 23 m cholesterol, 51 g carbohydrates, 11 g added sugars, 9 g protein, 3 g fiber, 108 mg sodium, 636 mg potassium.
- Nutritional Bonus: Calcium (26% Daily Value), Potassium (18% Daily Value).
- Exchanges: 1 fruit, ½ nonfat milk, 1 carb (other), 1 fat.