Iced Coffee without ice
Iced coffee is ideal for coffee lovers. It is made with available ingredients at home. The iced coffee is different from hot coffee and has a great flavor. Iced coffee is great to serve as an afternoon drink. The making of iced coffee is easy to make. Here we will tell you the three best recipes on how to make iced coffee without ice.
How to make iced coffee without ice: Recipe 1
The ingredients that you require to make iced coffee without using the ice are the following:
Instant coffee powder: 1 tablespoon
Warm water: 2 tablespoons
Sugar: 3-4 tablespoons or as to taste
Fat milk: 2 cups and chilled
1. First of all, take one tablespoon of instant coffee powder into the blender jar or any mixer grinder.
2. Then, add two tablespoons of warm water to the blender jar.
3. After that add sugar as you want or 3-4 tablespoons.
4. Pur two cups of fat milk. The milk must be chilled.
5. The last step is to close the jar with lid and then start blending. Keep blending until the mixture change into frothy. Remove the lid from the blender and pour the iced coffee directly into a serving glass and serve instantly.
For Best Blender review visit here
Tips and Variations:
Milk: The milk used to make iced coffee should full fat milk and the fat milk enables to make creamy coffee. But you can also use low-fat milk.
Coffee: The iced coffee is easily made by using either instant coffee powder or ground coffee beans. It depends on your personal preference.
Carefully adjust the amount of sugar level as you want sweetness of iced coffee.
Taste: The taste of the iced coffee is of flavoured creamy drink that is very tasty.
Serving opinions: The iced coffee can be served in the evening or at any time.
How to make iced coffee without ice: Recipe 2
In this recipe for making iced coffee, the coffee is prepared without using a blender. If you have not a good quality blender, then this recipe is a classic option to choose from. However, this recipe requires some time and you have some patience.
Following are the step by step direction for making of iced coffee without using the blender:
1. Brew the coffee in the hot water and make the coffee quite powerful. The strong coffee will easily dilute with ice and milk.
2. If you want to make slightly sweet iced coffee, then add the sugar according to your taste in the hot coffee. This step is done before the drink cools down.
3. Then transfer the hot coffee into any glass and cool the coffee at room temperature for a minimum of an hour.
4. Move the coffee to the fridge and then cool for more than two hours.
5. Serve the coffee in a tall glass. You may add milk or cream in the glass as your desire and stir well in the glass and serve.
How to make iced coffee without ice: Recipe 3
Now the third recipe for making iced coffee is also very easy and done very simply. All you need to make iced coffee is powder of instant coffee, chilled milk with ice cubes.
Step 1: Add 2 teaspoons of coffee powder to a cup with some sugar.
Step 2: After that add 2 tablespoons of milk to the cup.
Step 3: Then beat the mixture using a spoon and beat until the color of coffee changes and foaming froth created.
Step 4: Repeat the above step for 5 to 7 minutes continuously and after that add the further chilled milk in the foamed coffee. Then stir the coffee with chilled milk properly.
Step 5: At last, pour the iced coffee into the cup. It is an easy method to create iced coffee.
All the above-described recipes are the easiest way to make iced coffee at home. You made iced coffee easily and quickly. It is an excellent drink for a warm summer.