- Different recipes of raspberry lemonade smoothie
- 2. Raspberry lemonade smoothie with non-fat Greek yogurt
- 3. Raspberry lemonade smoothie without yogurt or milk
- 4. Raspberry lemonade smoothie with Kemps Probiotic Milk
- 5. Raspberry lemonade smoothie with protein powder
- 6. Raspberry lemonade and fresh fruit
- Instruction steps
- Extra tip
- 7. Raspberry lemonade with coconut milk & whipping cream
- 8. Raspberry-Lemonade Fizz Smoothie
Different recipes of raspberry lemonade smoothie
We have collected different recipes and tell you how to make a raspberry lemonade smoothie.
1. Raspberry lemonade smoothie with Banana
Raspberries of 1/2 cup (use either fresh or frozen raspberries)
One Banana (medium size)
Lemon juice of 2 tablespoons (freshly squeeze)
Almond milk of 1/2 cup (use unsweetened milk or of your choice)
Ice cubes of 1 cup (optional)
1. Blend all the ingredients mentioned above in the blender and blend them.
2. You can add extra milk for a thin smoothie.
3. After that, pour the smoothie into a glass. Serve the smoothie along with ice cubes on the top of the glass.
The resulting juice is tastier, and everyone likes it.
2. Raspberry lemonade smoothie with non-fat Greek yogurt
The smoothie of raspberry lemonade with the yogurt is with the high-fiber. It is the best smoothie full of protein. The calories are only 195, and therefore it will never increase your weight. The preparation time for this smoothie recipe is only 5 minutes. Furthermore, the total time is also only 5 minutes.
Frozen Red Raspberries of one cup
Use non-fat Greek yogurt of four ounces
Almond milk of 1/4 cup
Lemon juice of 1 tablespoon (use fresh lemon juice)
Pure maple syrup: 1 tablespoon
Use more red raspberries for garnishing
1. Mix all the ingredients. You can also use a handheld immersion blender for the best results.
2. After the blending, pour the smooth smoothie into a glass.
Before serving, garnish the smoothie with the use of red raspberries.
3. Raspberry lemonade smoothie without yogurt or milk
This smoothie recipe of the raspberry lemonade is without milk or yogurt. Some people do not like milk or yogurt. So, this recipe is great for them. This recipe of smoothie is for serving 6 to 8 persons.
Concentrate lemonade: 1 can (either frozen or thawed)
Cans water of 1 or 1/2
Frozen Raspberries: 2 cups
Sugar: 1/4 cup or as per taste
Ice (according to your taste)
Always use fresh lemons
1. Combine the first ingredients of this list in any kind of blender. Blend the ingredients until there are no more chunks of the ingredients.
2. Then, the smoothie is ready.
Before serving, garnish the smoothie with fresh lemons. It is a super-refreshing recipe of every season.
4. Raspberry lemonade smoothie with Kemps Probiotic Milk
The lemon Raspberry smoothie is the best taste of drinking smoothie all time. This recipe has the best combination of raspberry lemonade with kemps probiotic milk. This smoothie is perfect for breakfast as well as for snacks.
Kemps Probiotic Milk of one cup only
Raspberries: One cup (frozen)
Honey of 2 tablespoons (or use more)
Lemon juice of 1 tablespoon
yogurt: 1/2 cup
Lemon zest: 1 teaspoon
The making of the smoothie is an easier task. You can easily make it. There is no requirement of time for the preparations of it. Simply combine all the ingredients in the blender. Then, continuously blending until you will get smooth results.
5. Raspberry lemonade smoothie with protein powder
The adding of protein powder to the raspberry increases the taste of the smoothie. This smoothie is not only tasty but also with the best energy.
Frozen raspberries of half cup
Lemonade NutriKey greens of half scoop
Protein powder of 1 and 1/2 scoops
First of all, mix all the ingredients in the blender and ensures that the smoothie becomes smoother. After that, you can also add water for the more blending need. Before serving, add ice cubes for more tasty results.
6. Raspberry lemonade and fresh fruit
With the use of raspberry & fresh fruit, you can make tasty fresh juice. This delicious drink is great for daily drinking.
One cup of raspberry lemonade (use refrigerated raspberry)
Ripe bananas: 2 and thick-sliced (you can also use other fresh fruit)
Fresh raspberries of 1 and 1/2 cups
Two containers of yogurt for additional good taste
In any blender, put all ingredients. After that, cover the blender or food process with its cover and blend the ingredients. The blending should on a high speed for more smooth results. Blend the ingredients for one minute. So then, the smoothie becomes smooth and creamy.
You can also use frozen raspberries instead of fresh raspberries. After the making of the smoothie, place the fresh raspberries on every glass.
7. Raspberry lemonade with coconut milk & whipping cream
This recipe of smoothie is a great low-carb smoothie. It is a light and refreshing smoothie. The total time for the making of this smoothie is only 5 minutes. This recipe is for the serving of four persons. The total calories in this drink are only 284kcal.
Coconut milk: 1 cup
Use frozen raspberries of 3/4 cup
Heavy whipping cream of 1/2 cups (also use more coconut milk instead of cream)
Lemon juice: 1/3 cup (fresh lemon juice)
Powdered Swerve sweetener: 1/4 cup (as per your taste)
Collagen peptides of 1/4 cup
Lemon zest: 1 tsp
2 cups of ice
In any food processor, combine ingredients and then blend very well. Use the best quality blender or food process for more good results. After the making of the smoothie, pour it into four glasses. Always remember that the immediate serving is better than storing the smoothie.
8. Raspberry-Lemonade Fizz Smoothie
It is the best refreshing smoothie. This smoothie is with healthy nutrients. The requirement of the time for the making of the smoothie is only 10 minutes. This recipe will make smoothies of 12-ounce or 2 cups.
Frozen raspberries: Two cups
Use filtered water of one cup
Medjool dates: four or as per taste
Fresh lemon juice: 1-2 tablespoons (or according to your taste)
Sparkling water: One cup
Combine all the above ingredients except the last one in the blender. The blender should have high speed for blending. Keep blending until you will get the smooth texture of a smoothie. After that, pour the smoothie into two glasses. Add the sparkling water to the top of the smoothie’s glass. It will enhance the taste of the smoothie. Gently mix the smoothie and then serve instantly.