Do you like to eat healthy foods, loaded with vitamins and minerals? So, fruit juices are an option to include in your diet, and juice or peach juice, also called peach, is an exquisite and meaty idea. you will read in this article fresh peach juice recipe.
The juice is the liquid portion contained in the fruit, which can be extracted by pressure or cooking, to later be consumed the extract of the fruit.
The peach or peach ( Prunus persica ), according to the sources of information derived from the scientific origin of its name, comes from ancient Persia; However, the largest number of varieties come from China , where it was considered a symbol of longevity and immortality.
Peach has always stood out in oriental culture for its many benefits for the youth and beauty of women , which explains why it has been a fruit widely used in the cosmetic industry and in diets focused on the rejuvenation of the skin. skin.
Therefore, it seems like a great idea to bring you the properties and preparation of a homemade peach juice, which is also super rich.
5 Properties of Peach Juice or Peach Juice (with scientific evidence)
It is necessary to emphasize that the consumption of peach juice , preferably, should be homemade , since the industrial treatment degrades the nutritional substances.
The heat treatments to which the fruit juice is subjected (for its correct conservation and food safety), causes its properties to undergo important modifications and lose its vitamins.
Next, we will show you the most remarkable benefits and nutritional properties:
- It offers a high content of carotenoids which are attributed beneficial properties for the eyes and cardiovascular health 1 . It is low in calories and high in carbohydrates, so its consumption is not bad for losing weight through caloric deficit, but it is not compatible with diets low in carbohydrates (low carb) or low in fructose.
- Provides an excellent feeling of satiety (especially if taken with fiber) perfect for those who are improving their way of eating. In addition, it provides vitamins A, B1, B2, B6 and C 2 .
- Contains minerals such as calcium, iron, potassium, chlorine, and phosphorus 3 . which are essential in the metabolism of fats, in the hormonal regulation and in the contribution of energy so that the organism works well.
- Peach consumption is related to avoiding constipation thanks to its high fiber content, which regulates intestinal motility and transit.
- Due to its high content of potassium and carotenoids, it could contribute to micro-circulatory, cardiac and blood pressure processes.
And contraindications or problems?
As the main disadvantage, we can say that if we take the peach or peach in a filtered juice or juice, strained, without pulp, it will have less fiber and a higher glycemic index (rise in blood sugar) so it will be less beneficial to lose weight than take it with its fiber and pulp.
Ingredient combination ideas
The peach is a fruit that can be combined very well with other fruits with acidic or sweet flavors.
The important thing is that it is a mixture that you like and fits for flavor as well as being a way to make it nutritionally more complete.
Peach Juice or Cooked Peach Juice
- 6 large peaches or peaches.
- 4 cups of water.
- Optional: Honey to taste.
- Wash the peaches or peaches very well and place them in a pot with the 4 cups of water.
- Boil the peaches or peaches for 15-20 minutes. Then, let them cool out of the pot and reserve the water.
- With a knife, remove the skin and remove the pulp or flesh of the fruit, put it in the blender with the honey and add the water you reserved.
- Blend well until the mixture is homogeneous.
- If you prefer, let it cool and then serve in a glass to consume.
In many cases, it is not necessary to sweeten the peach juice , as it becomes less acidic when boiled. In this way, it is ideal for people with diabetes.
Do not throw away the water in which you boiled the peaches, as it contains many nutrients that can be used.
You can pass it through a strainer to obtain a smooth and thick juice.
Peach and Orange Juice or Juice
This combination of fruit juices is very simple to prepare, because to cooked or raw peaches, you only have to add a cup of orange juice and then mix.
If you want to sweeten a little, a little honey to taste will suffice.
Peach and Grape Juice
It is a very rich combination that has an incredible flavor together and is also very popular as a concentrated or tetabrik juice that many of us have taken in our childhood.
You can make a grape juice and mix it with our peach juice or use this recipe and add the peeled, seedless or pitted grape to the blender to mix everything.
Serve very cold.
Peach and Watermelon Juice
An interesting combination because watermelon is a watery and sweet fruit that combines well with a denser and more acidic fruit such as peaches.
Simply follow the recipe process and add the same amount of watermelon as peach to the blender (be careful not to take care of the seeds).
You will love the flavor and color. It is a very rich and refreshing summer juice.
How to Make Natural Homemade Peach or Peach Juice with Blender / Blender
This homemade juice is healthier, as we have said, but it is also that, at the gastronomic level, it has a better and more natural flavor and aroma. There are several ways to prepare a rich juice, however, to obtain a light juice, it is advisable to add a little water, which will soften the consistency.
How To Make Natural Homemade Peach Juice
- 2 cups water
- 5 small peaches
- Wash and clean the peaches very well and then dry them with a clean cloth.2. Cut them in the center, trying to separate the seed or bone from the pulp, and skirt all the fruit with the knife to obtain two equal parts.3. Take out the seed or bone and remove the skin from the halves of our fruit (optional). Do this procedure with all the peaches.4. Then, place them in the mixer or blender and the 2 cups of water.5. Blend until the mixture is smooth.6. Finally, serve it in a tall glass or goblet. If you like, you can add ice to it.
- With the skin or “shell” of the peaches you can make a rich infusion.
- You can also blend the peach with all its skin as it has vitamins, fiber, color and flavor (but if the peaches are not organic, they may have traces of pesticides).
- After grinding them with water, you can pass them through a fine sieve, if you prefer a lighter mixture that can really be called juice or juice. If you decide to strain it, after this, sweeten the juice with a little more honey.
- If you want it sweeter, you can add a natural caloric sweetener (honey, brown sugar, agave, etc.) or a sweetener (stevia, liquid saccharin, etc.)
- Whether or not to sweeten the juice is a matter of gastronomic preference, since at a nutritional level we do not recommend it.