Elbow Macaroni Recipes Without Meat
Preparation Time of Elbow Macaroni Recipes Without Meat: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Makes: 6-8 servings
1 lb. elbow macaroni, dried
2 tbsps butter
1 tbsp yellow mustard
1 tsp hot pepper sauce
2 tsps table salt 1 tbsp kosher salt
4 cups water
1 (12 oz.) can evaporated milk
16 oz. extra-sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
6 oz. Parmigiano cheese, shredded
Bread Crumb Topping
1 cup panko bread crumbs
Instant Pot Delicious Elbow Macaroni Recipes Without Meat
1. Add water into the instant pot.
2. Mix in the macaroni, mustard, butter, salt, and hot pepper sauce into the instant pot.
3. Close instant pot lid and set vent to “sealed.”
4. Select “manual” setting on the instant pot and select a 4 minute cook time.
5. After cook time has been reached, select cancel button and slide steam release handle to “venting” position for quick release, until the float valve, drops down.
6. Open the instant pot lid.
NOTE: Make sure pressure has been released before opening the lid of the in-
7. Mix in evaporated milk into the pasta in the pot.
8. Stir cheese into the instant pot, few amounts of cheese per time; stirring con-
Consistently until the cheese stirred in melts.
Repeat the process until you have added the cheese remaining.
9. Transfer and press pasta into a three qt high heat safe dish.
10. Sprinkle panko bread crumbs over the cheese/pasta mixture in the bowl,
11. Transfer into a broiler and broil for 5 minutes, until panko is toasted.
NOTE: Check panko frequently, so they don’t burn all of a sudden.
Please be sure the instant pot has cooled and is unplugged before cleaning. Clean the instant pot after every use. Wipe the black inner and slot dry with a cloth. Remove the lid and remove the internal potwash them with detergent, rinse with warm water, then wipe dry with a towel.
3. Use water to clean the lid, including the sealing ring (that may be removed).
Block shield, and wash them clean with a soft dry cloth.
4. Wash the cooker body with a clean cloth.
Don’t immerse the cooker into water.
Do not use a wet cloth to wash out the pot while the power cable is plugged into the power socket.