Best Elbow Macaroni Recipes Without Meat
Preparation Time of Elbow Macaroni Recipes Without Meat: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Ingredients Makes: 6-8 servings
- 1 lb. elbow macaroni, dried
- 2 tbsps butter
- 1 tbsp yellow mustard
- 1 tsp hot pepper sauce
- 2 tsps table salt
- 1 tbsp kosher salt
- 4 cups water
- (12 oz.) can evaporated milk
- 16 oz. extra-sharp cheddar cheese,
- 6 oz. cheese,
- shredded Bread Crumb Topping
- 1 cup bread crumbs
Instant Pot Delicious Elbow Macaroni Recipes Without Meat
- Add water into the instant pot.
- Mix in the macaroni, mustard, butter, salt, and hot pepper sauce into the instant pot.
- Close instant pot lid and set vent to “sealed.”
- Select “manual” setting on the instant pot and select a 4 minute cook time.
- After cook time has been reached, select cancel button and slide steam release handle to “venting” position for quick release, until the float valve, drops down.
- Open the instant pot lid.
- NOTE: Make sure pressure has been released before opening the lid of the in-
- Stant pot.
- Mix in evaporated milk into the pasta in the pot.
- Stir cheese into the instant pot, few amounts of cheese per time; stirring con-
- Consistently until the cheese stirred in melts.
Repeat the process until you have added the cheese remaining.
- Transfer and press pasta into a three qt high heat safe dish.
- Sprinkle panko bread crumbs over the cheese/pasta mixture in the bowl,
- Transfer into a broiler and broil for 5 minutes, until panko is toasted.
NOTE: Check panko frequently, so they don’t burn all of a sudden.
- Please be sure the instant pot has cooled and is unplugged before cleaning. Clean the instant pot after every use. Wipe the black inner and slot dry with a cloth. Remove the lid and remove the internal potwash them with detergent, rinse with warm water, then wipe dry with a towel.
- Use water to clean the lid, including the sealing ring (that may be removed).
- Block shield, and wash them clean with a soft dry cloth.
- Wash the cooker body with a clean cloth.
- Don’t immerse the cooker into water.
- Do not use a wet cloth to wash out the pot while the power cable is plugged into the power socket.