Eggplant Juice Recipes
There are no magic formulas to lose weight, but juices that help a lot. Eggplant juice is one of them. Not only is it good for keeping the line, it also provides nutrients that benefit health. Combined with a diet rich in vegetables and fiber, eggplant juice is perfect to stay in shape in a healthy way, without making sacrifices, without restrictive diets, avoiding the rebound effect.
Eggplant is low in calories and rich in fibers, which cause satiety, help improve the elimination of cholesterol and triglycerides, and prevent fat from being absorbed. This vegetable provides vitamins of group B, A and C. All of them work as antioxidants and accelerators of metabolism. It is also a source of calcium, iron, sodium and potassium
In addition, its high water content has a purifying effect as it detoxifies the liver and stimulates kidney function, helping the body to eliminate more fluid. Eggplant juice is an excellent option to take advantage of all its benefits. A glass before meals is ideal. You can take it for a week or two in a row, then rest for a week and start over.
1 eggplant2 oranges½ lemon1 slice of pineapple
How to prepare aubergine juice
- Peel the eggplant.
- Steam it. To do this, place a pot with water and a pinch of salt to boil. On top, place a metal strainer, without the water reaching the base.
- Arrange the aubergine in the colander. As the water evaporates, add more. To do this, have boiling water in a separate pot.
- The eggplant takes between 15 and 20 minutes to be ready. It should be tender.
- Remove from the strainer and let cool.
- Cut the eggplant into four parts. Store the rest in the refrigerator, in an airtight bag or container to use the following days.
- Place the piece of aubergine in the blender glass with the juice of the oranges, the lemon and the piece of pineapple.
- Blend well. If the juice is too thick add a little cold water.
- Consume in the day.
- You can add other vegetables or fruits according to the taste of each one; such as celery, parsley, spinach, carrot, pear, melon, kiwi, etc.
Preparation of eggplant juice
Eggplant juice is incredibly nutritious; it’s also delicious when mixed with the right ingredients. Unlike citrus fruits, it is difficult to extract the juice from the eggplant by squeezing it by hand; to obtain satisfactory results, it is better to have a good quality juice extractor.
Eggplant juice recipe
1 large eggplant
2 apples (peeled and cored)
2 carrots (peeled)
A stalk of celery (sliced)
1. Peel the eggplant, remove the base and the tail, and cut it into cubes.
2. Combine the eggplant with the other ingredients in a juicer, adding half a glass of water.
3. Try different variations by adding other fruits and vegetables, for example bananas, blueberries or tomatoes.
4. Drink the juice as soon as it is ready and before a meal in order to benefit from all of its benefits for health and weight loss.
5. Add a few drops of A.Vogel tincture, for example Echinaforce, for a homemade supertonic!
recipe for slimming eggplant juice
1 fairly large eggplant
Half a liter of water
The juice of one lemon
Peel the eggplant and cut it into small pieces.
Pour the pieces into a large bowl filled with half a liter of cold water.
Let the eggplant soak for two hours.
You can do this step the day before so that it is ready the next day.
Then boil the pieces in a saucepan filled with water for at least 15 minutes.
When the water boils, add the lemon juice.
Then turn off the heat and let it sit for 10 minutes.
Just after, so that the pulp and water are well mixed and everything is homogeneous, pass the mixture in a blender to obtain a well-balanced juice.
You should drink this eggplant juice 15 minutes before the main meal and for the duration of your diet. It is important to add lemon juice to remove the slightly bitter taste of eggplant juice, which is not very pleasant in the mouth.
Thanks to this citric, this drink becomes delicious!
Benefits Of Eggplant Juice
- Eggplant juice is also great for lowering your cholesterol levels.
- Last thing: remember that this drink is not miraculous either.
- While it helps you avoid fat absorption, you need to be active and eat balanced to effectively lose weight over time!
- Eggplant contains an element called saponin which greatly reduces the absorption of fat.
- Nutritionists therefore recommend consuming eggplant juice.
- Indeed, this liquid will detoxify your body, which also improves kidney function by acting as a diuretic.
- On the other hand, thanks to the fibers contained in its seeds, eggplant will improve your bowel function, which will prevent constipation and irritable bowel syndrome.
It is therefore recommended to drink a glass of eggplant juice per day, just before the main meal, in order to avoid the absorption of fat and allow you to lose weight as part of a balanced diet.
Also, don’t forget to exercise for half an hour a day!
Indeed, eggplant juice is a great ally for shedding extra pounds, but if you don’t follow a healthy and active lifestyle, there is no way it will work.
With this eggplant juice plus physical activity and a healthy diet, you will maintain your ideal weight, strengthen your health and feel better than ever. Don’t be afraid to try it, the taste will surprise you!
Eggplant Juice Recipe
- 1 Large eggplant
- 2 Apples (peeled and cored)
- 2 Carrots (peeled)
- 1 Stalk of celery (sliced)
- Peel the eggplant, remove the base and the tail, and cut it into cubes.
- Combine the eggplant with the other ingredients in a juicer, adding half a glass of water.
- Try different variations by adding other fruits and vegetables, for example bananas, blueberries or tomatoes.
- Drink the juice as soon as it is ready and before a meal in order to benefit from all of its benefits for health and weight loss.
- Add a few drops of A.Vogel tincture, for example Echinaforce, for a homemade supertonic!