You are very welcome and welcome to KItchensCity! In today’s chapter we present: The richest and easiest Tiramisu in the county. When it comes to listing dessert recipes, the Italian tiramisu recipe stands out. And the truth is yes, my friends, if it is one of the best things that our grandparents left us. I bring you love in the form of dessert, because it is always necessary to have a good easy tiramisu recipe on hand. It’s super simple, it doesn’t have an oven and it’s ideal for any occasion.
Today I do it by using as an excuse: “Yes, I was eating lightly but Kitchenscity uploaded this recipe and had to check that it was okay” or something like that, I don’t know, I just gave you an idea … On my YouTube channel there is a lot of other recipes that break it too, so if you don’t want to miss out on anything you can subscribe.
Anyway, this is one of the most chosen and loved desserts by all and yet many people do not prepare it at home because they do not know how to make homemade Tiramisu. Is that why they ask so much?
About this Tiramisu recipe
-It sounds vintage music-
They say they say the recipe was born in the Veneto area, Italy, around the 1950s. And some claim that more specifically the place where tiramisu was born is in the brothels in the area. They say that when the soldiers visited the brothels after the war, the maitresse gave them, as a courtesy, a dessert telling them that it was going to “throw their”, that is , throw them up, lift them up, encourage them. It didn’t take long for those same customers to start asking for it by saying “tirami su”.
And yes, originally it did not carry mascarpone, so it was a lighter recipe that definitely strengthened and lifted your energy to the ceiling. Anyway, I can’t imagine eating a tiramisu without the cheese, so thank goodness they added it.
As much as now after eating it we just want to go for a nap, the original tiramisu recipe seemed not to be as heavy as we know it today. Datazo, don’t you think? Now they can go through life saying: you don’t know why Italian tiramisu is called like that. Anyway, enough of so much talk, here we came in search of an easy tiramisu recipe and that is what you are going to have!
Italian Tiramisu Ingredients
for a medium font
- ¾ cup or 160gr of sugar
- 400 cc of heavy cream or cream
- 600 gr of mascarpone (here is my recipe for homemade mascarpone )
- 7 yolks
- 1 measure of cognac or amaretto (optional)
- 1 cup of coffee
- 2 packages of vanilla or sponge cake
- Bitter cocoa and semi-bitter chocolate for the finish.
How to make Tiramisu step by step
- Beat the yolks in a double boiler and add the sugar and the cognac or amaretto. We beat for approximately 5 minutes. Remove from the heat and beat until the yolks are at room temperature. You will notice that the buds triple in size and become a kind of cream. Handsome. We are making progress.
- beat the mascarpone a little so that it does not have lumps. The easiest step in history but it is very important in this Tiramisu recipe.
- Pour the yolks over the mascarpone and integrate with enveloping movements. Add the semi-whipped cream and mix gently.
- Hydrate the tiramisu cakes in the coffee.
- Arrange the first vanilla layer in the source. You can also make glasses, whatever makes you happy Mabel. No matter what you prepare it in, there must be a layer of vanilla, a layer of cream, a layer of vanilla, and finally a layer of cream. Sprinkle the bitter cocoa and the grated or chopped semi-bitter chocolate on top and put it in the fridge! Well cold is richer.
They know that I love to buy as little as possible at the supermarket. Team homemade food always!
Ready! I did not lie to you, did you see? This tiramisu recipe is super easy and can be made in a few minutes, there are no excuses!