Juicing Ginger: The Best Tips And Tricks
Table of Contents
- Juicing Ginger: The Best Tips And Tricks
- Juicing Ginger – With And Without A Juicer
- Ginger Juice And Its Uses
If you juice ginger, you can use the obtained juice in many ways. We have a few tips and tricks for making ginger juice for you. We’ll also show you how to incorporate the healthy juice into your diet.
Read more Is Apple Juice A Diuretic
Juicing Ginger – With And Without A Juicer
There are three ways you can obtain juice from the ginger root.
- Juicer: If you have a juicer at home, making ginger juice is quite convenient. You don’t have to peel the ginger.
- Juicer: You may not have a juicer but an electric juicer at home. You can also use this to juice ginger.
- Peeling the root is also not necessary with this method. It is enough if you roughly chop the ginger before you put it in the juicer.
- Hand blender: If you don’t have either of the two household appliances on hand, you can alternatively use a hand blender for juicing . To do this, cut the unpeeled root into small pieces and puree them as finely as possible.
- You fill the mass obtained in this way into a strainer cloth and squeeze it vigorously over a vessel to extract the juice.
- You can achieve the greatest juice yield with a juicer. Squeezing the pureed ginger root by hand is the cheapest method, but also the most complex. In addition, the juice yield is low.
Ginger Juice And Its Uses
Drinking ginger juice pure is certainly not a pleasure for everyone. The many essential oils and bitter substances do not contribute to the taste.
- If you want to drink ginger juice, you should therefore combine it with other ingredients.
- A popular trendy drink is the ginger shot. In addition to ginger, you also need apples, oranges, lemons and turmeric for the production.
- Ginger juice is also suitable as a healthy ingredient for other freshly squeezed juices.
- The pure juice of the ginger root is also ideal for seasoning your dishes.
- Fill a sealable glass with the freshly squeezed ginger juice and it will keep in the refrigerator for a few days.
- If you want to extend the shelf life, pour the juice into an ice cube mold and freeze it. So you always have a portion of ginger juice on hand – either to flavor or to refine juices.