I propose an interesting way to prepare the popular restaurant Caesar salad. Although the salad consists of fairly common products, it still turns out to be very refined. Let’s try!
Table of Contents
Cerar salad has a variety of options, some with tomatoes, some with olives and lemon slices, some with shrimp and other seafood. But the essential ingredients of this salad are chicken and egg. Lettuce leaves add brightness to the dish. To further diversify the flavor and add color, I also put tomato slices in the salad. The dressing of the Caesar salad is very important, its correct preparation probably means more than the composition of the salad itself. Caesar salad dressing is truly unique and original, it consists of fresh egg, lemon juice, garlic, mustard, olive oil or Worcestershire sauce. Nowadays, it is very rare to prepare a dressing for Caesar salad with an egg, more and more often they use only lemon juice, mustard and olive oil. This is exactly what I suggest is the option,
For lunch / For dinner / For a banquet table
Vegetables / Poultry / Chicken / Cabbage / Croutons / Iceberg salad
Salads / Caesar salad
- Chicken fillet – 150 Grams
- Tomato – 1 Piece
- Egg – 2 Pieces
- White Bread – 2 Slices
- Lettuce leaves – 4-5 pieces
- Olive oil – 2 Tbsp. spoons
- Lemon juice – 1 Tbsp. spoon
- Mustard – To taste
- Sesame Seeds – 2 Pinches
How to cook “Caesar salad with chicken and croutons”
1. Prepare all the required ingredients. Boil eggs hard-boiled.
2. Cut the chicken fillet into small plates 5-6 mm thick. and fry in a little vegetable oil until golden brown. Ideal if you are grilling them.
3. Cut the bread into small cubes and dry in the oven or microwave.
4. Peel and cut the tomato into thin slices.
5. Collect the salad. Put the washed lettuce at the bottom of the plate, top with tomatoes, croutons, cut eggs and chicken pieces.
6. Prepare the dressing: in a small bowl, mix freshly squeezed lemon juice, mustard and a little olive oil. Pour the prepared mixture over the salad, sprinkle with sesame seeds. Although they are not included in the classic version of the Caesar salad, they go very well with vegetables and add spice to the salad. Serve the salad as an appetizer before a main course or as a main course. Bon Appetit!