You can learn to combine colors beautifully even if you don’t have this inclination.
If you study the main options for combining shades, you can create the most interesting and successful interior in which it is impossible to find flaws.
Scarlet and beige in the kitchen
The combination of beige and red always looks bright. Red always catches the eye
Beige has the ability to give calm, create a peaceful and cozy atmosphere in the kitchen. Red will not let you call the interior boring. Bright contrast and interesting style are provided. If you are considering what color to choose for the kitchen, remember that in addition to pure beige, there are other colors in nature, which people also call beige when generalizing.
- Wet sand color.
- Fresh straw.
- Light coffee.
The combination of scarlet with beige allows you to complete the entire interior of the kitchen in these shades. Beige acts as the base and red elements are applied to it, as it were.
The overall design of the room with the use of these colors will never be gloomy, on the contrary, bright notes of scarlet always make the kitchen lively, add a cheerful mood.
Beige is always the basis. These are walls, floors, cabinets.
It is advisable to use blotches of very bright, rich scarlet. In this case, they can be perfectly mixed with bolder beige shades, including earthy, which is desirable to combine not in a pure color, but to form stripes or other ornaments with it, creating clear contours.
Together with beige, red also goes well.
- the beige-scarlet kitchen interior interspersed with pure white looks beautiful;
- it can be a white set, which is surrounded only by beige and scarlet tones of an apron for a plastic kitchen;
- in order for the design to acquire a retro style, you need to order a kitchen set in which thin stripes will be drawn on the furniture in red or decorate the furniture in this way yourself.
- the interior of the kitchen can first be completely built on the basis of the beige color and its shades, and then you can think over the blotches of scarlet or add it alternately;
- sets look interesting, in which the headset wall consists of a series of beige and bright red cabinets;
- calm combinations with a small capacity of red give the interior coziness and visual warmth, smooth transitions.
The interior of the kitchen in shades of mixing red with beige very often acquires a retro style. These shades have long been classic, so they can cause a vintage effect that catches the eye of guests.
In the article, you can read about how to combine red and white colors in the kitchen.
Beige red goes well with brown
Who will suit
The combination of beige and red is great for people who appreciate natural tones and a calm environment, nevertheless love a colorful life, want to diversify the interior and dream of really trendy and stylish combinations.
The most popular option is against a beige tone, a red apron
It is suitable for both large and for kitchen design for a small area. With large volumes of the surrounding space, even large heaps of various tones of scarlet can be used, and with smaller dimensions, you need to refrain from too large objects painted in an absolutely monophonic red color, as well as from the predominance of scarlet in the interior.
Advantages and disadvantages
The advantages of a beige headset are that it does not fade in the sun
In combination with scarlet and beige colors for the kitchen, there are limitations that, when executed, are the positive aspects of the interior, and if they are neglected, they create obvious disadvantages:
- it is preferable to choose the decoration of walls, furniture, flooring or carpet for the kitchen in beige tones , that is, create the basis of the interior ;
- red you need to add bright accents , for example, chair covers or choose large surfaces on which the pattern is indicated in scarlet;
- usually at least one large object is made in red, for example, a rug on the floor, but when other lighter tones are preferred, red is visible only in small appliances or is an element of small drawings;
- each new item or set of furniture should be selected in slightly changed shades ;
- it is impossible to use only two pure colors in the entire design;
- you need to complement the kitchen with new details and interesting finishes , otherwise the owners risk getting a boring interior. It can be scarlet tiles in the kitchen on an apron or bright pillows on the sofa;
- you need to supplement the interior with at least one more red detail, otherwise the design will be monotonous, and the bright element will be an accidental insert;
- the only exceptions are specially developed concepts.
In a small kitchen, the predominance of red can be somewhat tiring.
It is impossible to use only one accessory of a different shade against a background in shades of one color. Sometimes people use a beige background and a single item in bright scarlet, such as curtains or a dining table.
If you use muted tones of red, for example, such strawberries with cream can be used for wall decoration
What styles are appropriate
Classical. Such a combination of colors looks especially appropriate as an addition to arches, various relief elements on kitchen facades made of wood, in order to create a scale and elegance of the interior.
Red goes well with natural wood
Kitchen in art deco or empire style. Tones of antiquity combined with luxurious elements allow the use of filigree patterns and bright combinations of rich shades.
Empire is a luxury, so royal red, purple, scarlet are good
Baroque, shabby chic, and rococo. Light and very delicate shades of beige are beautifully combined with darkened and noble colors of red.
Baroque is a luxury and rich decoration, but at the same time, it is natural materials and rich finishes.
High tech. If everything is convenient and at hand, you can perfectly combine elements in a beige-scarlet palette. Sometimes this combination is diluted with white. Then it is taken as a basis and scarlet and beige act as a colorful addition. By the way, the combination of beige and red is a great idea for zoning the kitchen and living room.
High-tech – in red and beige colors looks very stylish
Beige-scarlet or beige-red kitchen color combination in the interior is a guarantee of high spirits in the kitchen. This combination is well suited for a sunny kitchen, where beige will look very sunny. But this combination is also suitable for a kitchen that faces the north side, where scarlet will bring a bit of warmth to a room with a lack of sunlight.
Enter a third color – for example, this olive looks very charming
Such an interior is appropriate for both small and large kitchens. A beige kitchen will visually expand the room, but at the same time, the beige color will not make a large room empty, filling the bare walls with light.
Okay, the beige finish goes well with the black and white photos.
Two-tone furniture will immediately set the right tone for the room
But how can you combine a beige scarlet kitchen with black
Red brick will fit perfectly into the English style of the kitchen.
A large room does not seem empty if you take beige walls as a basis.
But how to make an accent on beige with a simple print
Even a small amount of red elements make the kitchen bright
But how to combine light stone with red furniture
How do you like modern country music?
Just two bright chairs – and the accent is made.
A great option for a studio kitchen
But it is up to you to choose or not to choose such a combination for your kitchen. The main thing is that the hostess herself likes the combination of beige and scarlet in the interior of the kitchen. And about the features of pink cuisine, you can read in our article.