Supporters of naturalness and naturalness will certainly appreciate the beige kitchen. This shade brings to the interior an atmosphere of warmth, tranquility and family comfort. The rich beige palette resembles the color of wood. Due to this, a feeling of relaxation, serenity arises. What could be better than sitting at a table in a beautifully decorated beige kitchen surrounded by your loved ones, drinking tea, having a peaceful conversation.
Beige kitchen is very warm and sophisticated
The beige shade is especially popular in the design of kitchen designs. It can be easily implemented in the interior on your own. However, this shade also has its positive and negative sides.
Pros of beige kitchen:
- wide palette of shades;
- warm aura of comfort and coziness;
- enters the category of “soothing” shades, which favorably affects the emotional and energy state of the owner;
- good associations: wood, nuts, chocolate, cocoa, vanilla;
- cream is in perfect harmony with the kitchen, decorated in any style, especially the classics;
- beige blends wonderfully with any other palettes in the kitchen, it is easy to combine it even with lilac kitchen;
- visually adds volume;
so that the beige color does not look pale, it is often combined with others
If the whole room is decorated in beige, and there are no other shades in it, then the kitchen will become dull and inexpressive. This is perhaps the only minus of the beige range. But it is easy to eliminate it by correctly placing accents.
A beige kitchen is essentially a white and brown kitchen. And brown is a mixture of all other shades except black. This can explain the self-sufficiency of the beige range and its versatility.
The cream shade gets along well with most colors, but the following combinations are especially good:
- Beige with rich brown – perhaps the best combination of all possible. The kitchen turns into an island of calm and warmth.
Chocolate beige kitchen looks stylish
- Dark beige color perfectly coexists with a blue tint, the space visually increases.
Blue and beige will make the kitchen more spacious
- Beige, close to honey, is combined with an emerald range.
Emerald color with honey looks very unusual
- The kitchen looks elegant in a beige tone with the addition of elements of bright green, silver, gold, as well as black, cream colors.
Silver color with beige looks modern
- Beige and white is a great combination that cannot be spoiled by anything. It is airy and fresh. There is one condition: white must be a milky shade.
Beige and white – classic
- Beige and black will give the kitchen expressiveness and status. At the same time, black is in the minority.
Beige and black – very unusual
- Gray with beige will turn an ordinary kitchen into a stylish and original room.
Beige and gray – nobility and simplicity
Beige with red – a very fiery and warm combination
However, there are some combinations that should be used carefully:
- Violet strokes are carefully introduced into the beige kitchen: there should not be many elements of this color. There is a chance that the interior will seem untidy.
- Lemon color coupled with beige decor can turn the kitchen into a dull room, devoid of personality. It is important to correctly calculate the amount of both shades in the kitchen and arrange accessories.
The combination with lemon looks good if you add a dark color for contrast.
To make the kitchen look harmonious, you need to correctly combine adjacent colors of the kitchen. In our case, this is a beige gamma. It is absolutely impossible to use one shade on all elements of the kitchen – you will get a blurry beige spot. The rule of thumb is the higher the lighter.
It is better to make the walls light beige, and the floor can be decorated with a dark-colored laminate or linoleum. Furniture and suites should also be darker than kitchen walls. But the countertop can be lighter than the flooring.
A modern hostess cannot do without household appliances. Appliances are desirable to build in the kitchen. If the refrigerator, oven and microwave have a beige tint, they will fit perfectly into the interior. But their colors must match. Chrome and polished finish also looks stylish. You can look at the brand of the refrigerator, whether the manufacturer has such a color, whether the refrigerator with a freezer is too small.
A small room will sparkle with new colors if you apply an interesting move: a sharp transition of tones from dark to light.
How to place accents
- A set in black or a shade of coffee with milk will give the kitchen the right mood.
- A bright and interesting kitchen will make the use of various textures in its design – wood, stone, ceramic coating, glass.
- Dilute the kitchen interior with elements of gilding and metal.
- Coral, orange, scarlet or emerald curtains complete the picture.
- Delicate beige in the kitchen will sparkle with new colors when using silverware, lace and floral motifs.
You can add attributes in the style of associations with beige color to the design: a picture with a painted meringue, a decorative cup of cappuccino, a vase in the form of a cake.
Half the success lies in the correct placement of lighting fixtures in a creamy kitchen.
Daylight in the kitchen is one of the most comfortable
The cold glow of the lamps tends to give the ivory kitchen a greenish tint. The color of furniture and finishes is also slightly distorted. When designing lighting, this fact should be taken into account. Daylight should fall directly on the countertop without creating glare on the rest of the room.
Proper arrangement of light in the kitchen will make the work comfortable
In the selection of lighting fixtures, a measure is needed. Too much light will deprive a beige kitchen of its charm and coziness. The shade of beige itself gives the room additional light.
Designers usually use a single diffused light bulb. It is best to place warm glow lamps above the dining area.
Colored lighting in a beige kitchen will focus on neutral tones
Colored lighting in a cream kitchen cannot be used as the main one, but it is possible as design accents. The light is better to choose soft.
- Broach along the perimeter of the ceiling. Used as a night light.
- The lighting in the eating area should be soft and dim.
- Tape around the perimeter of the kitchen apron will illuminate the work area.
Styles to suit
Light beige is the main color in a country style kitchen. Dark brown chairs, a milky tablecloth on the table and an abundance of small accessories will give the beige kitchen a homely look. This is the kitchen where you want to spend time with your family.
Country always uses natural shades.
The classic style perfectly combines beige, white, brown shades. Conciseness of forms, smooth lines, the absence of flashy colors, a combination of several discreet shades of cream – these are the characteristics of a beige kitchen in the classic style.
The classic interior almost always uses pastel shades of beige.
Art Nouveau is a contrast of a wide variety of colors. An ivory kitchen will make the overall look of the room softer.
Modern – simplicity and chic in one interior
Art Deco implies a luxurious interior with jazz motifs. Beige color can be used in the kitchen.
Art Deco – elegance and luxury
A calm and pleasant cream shade is the best fit for a romantic-style kitchen. The combination of beige and pink will take the owners of the premises into a vanilla fairy tale.
Interesting romantic kitchen in beige tones
Minimalism and hi-tech welcome the duo of cream and steel. Approved installation of household appliances made of metal, matte sinks. And about the kitchen corner from Ikea can be found at the link.
Modern styles also use a beige tone.
For whom is it, beige kitchen
The beige shade will not leave indifferent melancholic and phlegmatic people.
The melancholic loves solitude and eschews large companies. Sentimental and soft, this psycho type prefers pastel colors, flashy colors make him uncomfortable.
In a beige kitchen, a melancholic will feel protected.
Phlegmatic – a balanced nature, prudent and pragmatic. His reasoning is always based on common sense. Phlegmatic prefers classic trends in the kitchen interior. The colors that this psycho type chooses are beige, black, gray, brown. And about Rehau underfloor heating pipes can be found here.
In a creamy kitchen, a phlegmatic person will definitely make several bright accents: a picture, a bedspread, a vase, pillows.
Here is an unsuccessful solution for a beige kitchen, in the end it turned out to be too inexpressive. Watch and avoid such mistakes:
Warmth is inherent in the beige shade, it is able to charge with positive energy, give spiritual harmony. The color of ivory is imperceptible, it does not affect either the appetite, or the choice of dishes, or the mood. It is in the kitchen, decorated in beige, that a person feels that his house is his fortress. We also recommend that you familiarize yourself with the folding glass table in this material.