Apple And Pear Smoothie Without Banana
What is a smoothie in essence? These are fruits, vegetables, herbs and berries crushed to a smooth consistency with the addition of a liquid base – juice, milk, water, kefir… It is not recommended to add more than three components to a smoothie, then the taste will be harmonious. The apple and pear smoothie is a delicious drink that can be prepared all year round. I use green as a liquid, it gives a delicate aroma to the drink without interrupting the taste of the fruit.
Let’s take an apple, pear, green tea for making a smoothie. Honey and lemon juice – according to your taste, because fruits are different – from sour to very sweet. You can add more apples or pears if you like.
1.Since I have soft-skinned pears, I won’t peel them, just remove the seeds. If the skin is tough, peel the pears. Let’s chop the pears arbitrarily so that it is convenient to chop with a blender.
2. Peel the apples, remove the seeds and cut the pulp into cubes. If you have a large blender bowl, cook the whole portion at once, but I divided it in half. Put the pieces of pears and apples in a blender, add 50-70 ml of cold green tea. The amount of liquid depends on the juiciness of the fruit.
3. Beat with a blender for 1-2 minutes. The mixture is thick and not yet completely homogeneous. Add more green tea and honey to taste.
4. Whisk it again for 1-2 minutes, now our apple-pear smoothie is ready!
5. Adjust the thickness of the smoothie by adding more or less liquid. Pour this aromatic and delicious drink into glasses and help yourself with pleasure! The apple and pear smoothie is velvety and tender.
Apple Pear Ginger Smoothie
- Pear 1/2 cup cubed
- Golden apple 1/2 cup cubed
- Cucumber 1/2 cup cubed
- Water60 ml
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger grated
How to Make Pear, Apple, and Ginger Juice
- Total time10 m
- Elaboration10 m
- Blend all the ingredients until you get a homogeneous mixture.
- Additional Information 90 calories per serving. Excellent source of vitamin C; copper; fiber. Carbohydrates, 9%; protein, 1%
Rich in vitamin C, pectin, quercetin and limonene, lemon has antioxidant properties and stimulates detoxification and digestion . Pear and apple are rich in pectin and insoluble fiber that help eliminate toxins from the body .Volume 90%
To obtain better results in your juices, we recommend purchasing a good homemade juicer which, in addition to making the most of your fruits and vegetables, facilitates extraction thanks to its practical design.
Apple Pear And Spinach Smoothie
The green smoothie is a very healthy shake that has become more and more popular among lovers of healthy food. So much so that you can find them in multiple stores such as Vips, Starbucks and in any moderately hipster stall.
The bad thing is that it costs a fortune, but don’t worry, I’m going to show you how to make your own homemade green smoothie easily and without spending just money.
Green smoothie with spinach, kiwi, pear and apple
Like almost all smoothies, this one is very easy to make, you just have to take into account a couple of tricks to get that “smooth” texture that gives it its name.
- 1 apple not very acidic (200 gr)
- 1 conference pear (150 gr)
- 2 kiwis (300 gr)
- 200 ml of almond milk
- 50 gr of fresh spinach
- The juice of 1/2 lemon
- 2 small teaspoons agave syrup
As always when we make a preparation with raw ingredients, everything must be washed very well and drained.
Afterwards, we peel the fruits and remove the seeds. In the case of kiwi, the seeds cannot be removed, but the upper and lower parts, commonly referred to as “the asses”, can be removed.
We chop the pieces of fruit a little so that they are more manageable and fit later and we put them in a tupper or a container. We put it in the freezer for at least 2 hours. This is what will give the smoothie the smooth consistency, which is named for just that.
After time, we put all the ingredients in an American glass and we crush everything until there are no lumps.
I recommend serving it when it is still cool, it is much richer that way and it is more refreshing.
- This recipe is vegan, but if you want you can make it with cow’s milk instead of using almond and substitute the agave syrup for honey , yes, it will add more calories and fat than the original recipe.
- Add other fruits ! Don’t be afraid to do it, it won’t be so green, but it sure looks great.
- If you notice that the texture is too dense for your taste, try adding a little water (but don’t overdo it or you will have a juice instead of a smoothie).
And nothing else, I encourage you to try this vitamin bomb!